Ghost Rose Triline

Hi folks!! An update on the lady!!
She’s not looking exactly happy but seems to be adapting!!!

Thanks!!!

9 Likes

Hi folks!! Some update on the lady (on the left!!)

Thanks!!

4 Likes

Hi folks!! Good evening everyone! One more update…

Thanks!!

4 Likes

Hi folks, about a month and five days later…!! The beautiful Ghost!

And then she goes…!

Once again, a huge thanks to @ReikoX!! Whom without his help, none of this would be happening!!

Another one!

6 Likes

Looks good!

1 Like

Hi folks, an update on the lady!!! She smells really nice and is quite sticky, not slicky! Watch out @Slick1!!! :rofl: :flushed: :seedling: :pray: :hugs: Hope you like it!!!

And she keeps going…! Thanks!!

5 Likes

Looking good man! I actually just answered a question about the smoke on my GR and needless to say you’re going to be happy!

2 Likes

@Slick1 It feels really special! No doubt I’ll like it!!! Thanks!

2 Likes

Happy 2022 everyone!!! Here’s my first update of the year! And she’s looking solid!!
As suggested by @ReikoX, I’m keeping her still, she does not show any signs of decay… and at the end, by the last pics, hope it wasn’t a dumb move! lol! I’ve decided to do one last minute intervention!!! Thanks and looking forward to having a blazing 2022!! :pray: :hugs:

Thanks!

As I was saying, Ghost Rose’s last training!! Thanks!!

7 Likes

looks great @Abbbian, nice job!

2 Likes

Hi @CornbreadJunior!! Thanks for stopping by!! Yep, she’s looking cool, and now that I’ve spread her three branches as you can see on the last two pics, it seems like the inner buds will develop even more!! Psyched about it! See you brother!

1 Like

Morning everyone!! Two pics…

Pardon the newbie question: bud growth or foxtailing!?

Thanks!!

4 Likes

Let me rephrase that… if buds are foxtailjng they be at the top of the bud growth. Look at my pic. Yours looks like it.

1 Like

Here is my cinderevil foxtailing

5 Likes

Most likely as you said! She’s almost done, not showing much decay at the moment, so I’m letting her go on a bit longer!! Thanks @NEK-Fowldog!!
@ReikoX, any word on it!? :pray: :hugs:

Nice one!! @NEK-Fowldog Mere coincidence, I’m also growing a Cinderevil!!! :pray: :wink: :hugs:

She is pushing out new growth, but the rest of the bud looks done.

2 Likes

Afternoon everyone!! The day has come so lady will be chopped soon!!
Once again a huge shout out to @ReikoX who’s always been incredibly helpful and to the point!! I’ll be posting a few pics once she’s trimmed!! Thanks!!!

With flash…

Without it!

Thanks!!

4 Likes

She’s a chunky girl!

1 Like

Thanks @Slick1!! Guess the failed attempt at a Quad which ended up being a Triline seems to have paid off!! The frost on her makes me a proud farmer! Though I know the merit is hers!! lol!! Looking forward to giving it a try!!! :pray: :hugs:

2 Likes

Hi everyone!! Not to clog and hijack @ReikoX’s thread, I’ve decided to post these pics here, even though it is no longer the intended and finished original project!!!
Once again, a major thanks to the one and only @ReikoX!!! :pray: :hugs:

Thanks!!!

7 Likes