Ghost Rose Triline

DISCLAIMER: Due to grower’s lack of experience, there is a possibility of this project not reaching either satisfactory or even actually completed results!! Apologies in advance and thanks right upfront!!

First of all, a major shout out to the one and only @ReikoX whom I have been learning from since I joined OG!! I sincerely appreciate your help, giveaways, and contribution to OG! Ever since I’ve been here, I never stop learning from all you provide us, seeds and knowledge!!

Ghost Rose Triline

I’ll be posting more as the lady grows!
And a huge thanks to @Slick1 for helping me on this adventure!! Thanks everyone!! :pray: :hugs:

25 Likes

I’ll be here on my bucket if you need me. :+1::seedling:

10 Likes

Watching…Best of luck @Abbbian !

@ReikoX you get a bucket? aint you fancy…:rofl:

4 Likes

@ReikoX Humbled to have you here teacher!! :pray: :hugs:

3 Likes

Hi folks, from morning to late afternoon… look at how the lady has grown!!

She’s one of a kind!!! :thinking: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :rofl: :sunglasses: :flushed: :pray: :hugs: Thanks!!

10 Likes

She is dancing all over the pot!
Looks like she is having a great time :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Tied up and happily dancing!! Guess she’s a free spirited one!! :flushed: :thinking: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :rofl: Thanks!

4 Likes

looking lovely!

1 Like

So any problems we blame on @ReikoX …lol
Your gonna do great!
I’ll sit quite over here…

1 Like

Killer silhouette shot, stout frikkin stems too.
Excellent training, looks like a beast is born!

3 Likes

Are you planning on telling us a little bit about the strain? Like what is Ghost Rose who made it (Slick1?) To me it It looks like a NL type Skunk cross.

2 Likes

Ghost Rose is a feminized auto made by crossing Ghost Toof (Mephisto) x Sugar Black Rose (Delicious Seeds) bred by me as part of my DFAM project.

9 Likes

@SkunkHunt101, you heard the breeder, @ReikoX!!! I can only say I agree with the fact it is a beast!!! It was a failed attempt at Quadlining, so, @Slick1, the one who claims to be better than me at dibsing, dibbing, dibs, and or Dibs!, passed me a link related to quadlining!! However, still being able to handle a guitar without breaking it and actually making it sound musical, the rest, 0%! So, as I was trying to chop some leaves, the chopping went a bit too far!! Oops!! Well, what ain’t broken, don’t fix it!! I do want to say she’s amazingly vigorous!! Indeed an auto, as @ReikoX mentioned, I’m choosing to ignore that and treat her like a lady, a photolady, a creature, something else!! Fingers crossed!! Thanks!

5 Likes

Beautiful looking plant Abbbian!

1 Like

Morning everyone!!!
And here’s the lady… about a day or two later!!!

Thanks @ELG !! :hugs: :pray:

7 Likes

I have the sugar ghost rose…any idea on what that is @ReikoX ?

1 Like

Is it from me? I originally labeled these backwards,
Sugar Black Rose x Ghost Toof

it should be female first, then male. So later I labeled them Ghost Toof x Sugar Black Rose, and that was dubbed Ghost Rose by @Mr.Sparkle

4 Likes

May be someone else’s, I sent trizzlers don’t think any GRCD…

2 Likes

Hi everyone!!! here’s an update on the lady… Thanks!!

And after the Hair Salon…! Ghost Rose! Thanks OGers!!

6 Likes

Nice training. Hope she performs for you. :+1::seedling:

1 Like