Giesel, Tahoe, Irene, Rez ECSD, GMO, seedlings, and more! leetdood's grow struggles, vol 2

Ahh that makes more sense im like I know you had a lot but like thousands where are the rest? Lmao

2 Likes

Whats the gas basket like? Never heard of some of these strains bro. Wedding cake, Khalifa mints sounds amazing :clap: :star_struck: would love some clones one day :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

I really like this line up you’re working with :grinning:

3 Likes

Can do. Have not flowered them out yet.

3 Likes

Thank you @Loggershands

3 Likes

friend, Astronaut status 24 is Skywalker OG X The Missing Link?

by the way, how is your pest control? do you keep spraying or have you beaten them already?

I just got rid of the ticks but I continue to spray once every few weeks for prevention.

2 Likes

I keep spraying but the plants are looking better

Astronaut status 24 is

Gmoreoz x Mai Tai

Mai Tai is purple punch x sunset sherbet

4 Likes

whats the flower time you were told on those? assuming 11> weeks ?

3 Likes

I will have to ask. I know the mai Tai is more short than that

1 Like

Found the pro mode in camera. Here’s hiro 6

12 Likes

Hiro 4

14 Likes

hell yea much better pics bro.

3 Likes

Outta likes but looking great man! Love the new pics much better quality

4 Likes

I like the taste of her, she’s dank , earthy, gassy but different almost like car exhaust…. Nice and sticky icky too. Shots look better brother, still buying you a camera though :wink:

5 Likes

that HiRo looks :fire: … and from the sounds of it, as topshelf described, it sounds lit! :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

It’s really good I just would like a touch more sedative potency like gmo or irene. I smoke so much at this point that if it doesn’t hit like that, I won’t feel much

3 Likes

I feel you on that one. I want flower that hits like extracts, but not extracts because those are too finicky imo. for long term consistent medicine. (Referring to extracts that were chemically processed.)

2 Likes

GMO and Irene are really good

Amazing flavor, amazing potency
Gets you ripped even with ridiculous tolerance

8 Likes

Still experimenting with pro mode

This is highway robbery #7
Lemon gas
But with that funkness that produces the taste of earthy car exhaust that @TopShelfTrees1 was talking about

Smoking it this morning. Doesn’t hit as hard as irene and gmo but it’s enjoyable, potent, and tasty. Not as tasty as irene but it won’t make me look like I’m on hard drugs. Lol. Looks like that Corey chem 4 color when I break it up. That lime bud coloring.

14 Likes

looks dank i love when my bud is lime green makes me think of killer bud from back in the days. lemon gas sounds super nice too

4 Likes