Giesel, Tahoe, Irene, Rez ECSD, GMO, seedlings, and more! leetdood's grow struggles, vol 2

Now I realllyyy can’t wait to smoke that Irene I have going :rofl: :raised_hands: .

3 Likes

You will probably really like it. You like bubba a lot

3 Likes

Ya you’ll love Irene no question, she’s got something for everyone! It’s nice to see/know that it’s not just me. She’s just good, terpy, and semi greasy a real gem no question! I was telling Leet there’s a reason she’s remained in my top ten for two decades :wink:

9 Likes

No doubt! I think I like that Irene more than the Berger/Orgnkid Bubba Kush :yum:

5 Likes

Man I can’t wait to try out that cut and see for myself. As far as I know I’ve never smoked the Berger cut yet but am dying too and finally it’s getting semi close to hitting the bloom room :raised_hands:t3:

7 Likes

I was pretty disappointed with that Berger/orgnkid cut tbh. Tossed my TriForce #4 cut for it and that was probably one of the dumbest things I’ve done, growing wise. It’s not as good or potent as the 91, the tk, the Irene, my triforce, etc.

Some people definitely love it tho.

I wanna try the katsu pre98 derivatives, but other than that, I think I’m done with bubba in general.

7 Likes

I agree I’ve wanted that katsu cut forever. I know for a fact that flavour was unmatched but can’t really recall potency. I’ve almost ordered a pack of S1’s from Greenthumb at least 5-6 times now over the last 3-4 years :man_facepalming:t2:

6 Likes

91 is taking off!

Glad to hear all the love for irene

5 Likes

Haven’t tried the bubba but I know irene is a bubba s1 so I’m excited to see the overlaps

Also was talking to ozark about merry og (irene s1)… he said it’s super amazing, top 5 all time

5 Likes

Oh yeah, the stem rub on the Irene right when I got her… I knew she was my vibe! :raised_hands:

I think you’ll really enjoy the bubba too! (Don’t leech her too much and she’ll hit a lottt harder.)

6 Likes

Can you explain what you mean by leech?

I of course know! But other people might not… cough shifty eyes

6 Likes

Just flushing, or holding back nutrients in general. I find the Bubba hits much harder and kushier when you don’t leach/flush, or maybe have a shorter flush period. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I’d be careful ordering from him. A couple buddies shelled out like a grand for some packs of his G13 S1’s. Grew them out and got a bunch of bunk Millennium Bud instead. Dr. Greenthumb wouldn’t do shit about it.

6 Likes

Still working on the garden

Here’s hiro4

17 Likes

Making plans. Tentative lineup for upcoming seed pop when garden is clean

2x faceoff ix reg
4x blueberry diesel reg
6x hazmat og reg
6x monarch reg
6x grandmas hashplant reg
Full headbanger (old) pack reg
6x irene sour bubble fems
3x sherbanger 22 x karma sour diesel fems

14 Likes

Now that’s a badass lineup! Damn :drooling_face:

5 Likes

Oh I see you have 6 monarch and 6 grandmas left ironically…… but my birthday isn’t for 4 months dammit! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: jus’ playin! Thats some serious fire brother, like unreal

5 Likes

Brother you are getting cuts of anything you like :slight_smile:

7 Likes

i just find it amazing your still popping seeds with all that fire you have already haha. it sure is fun tho

7 Likes

I want to find and make the best plants possible

6 Likes