Girl Friend’s bitchin’ man it sucks!

Wow i thought I had it bad but some of u guys ex wifes are pure evil !

1 Like

Live and learn . My wife now is the nicest person I’ve ever met . My friends used to say what’s she doing with an asshole like you . I don’t know the answer to that , but I’m a happily married man for Almost 14 years now .

5 Likes

My EX hates it, all of it and so it was her or the weed, needless to say that was an easy choice. Now nobody gives me any grief over it :smile:

14 Likes

Is that all she bitches about? You guys probably have not been together long. Just wait it gets better. Soon it will be about everything. Just something to look forward to on this beautiful Friday afternoon ha ha…

13 Likes

I am the girlfriend, but I grow the weed and I grow outdoors, so I grow trees. It’s a boat load of work and I do 95% of it. The man smokes WAYYYYYYY more than I do. Whatever, smoke up, buddy. I never nag, but once about 3 years ago, I needed a bit of help with something in the garden and got a whole bunch of bitching and complaining. You want to hear the wrath of a super chill woman, who grows all your weed, go ahead, say no on the rare occasion I ask for help.

Needless to say… it’s never happened again. bats lashes

44 Likes

Been with her for almost 4 yrs , Im 53 and have taken alot of bitchin in my life … I dont need it man been through all the whining from my kids when I was younger … … This forum/site is cool. Shit one can vent and talk about growing , learn new tips and there is a lot of them since when I use to grow the good ghani skunk bud … man i should have saved the seed , never thought it would get lost in all the hybrids We have now …

8 Likes

Be careful, mine sometimes gets jealous of the forums. I will say though it can be addictive, and there were times when I would be on them 4 hours a day.

5 Likes

Bro, I’m 50…married twice been controlled must of my life by those two. The last one I spent 10yrs unhappy for the kid. My wife today hits the pen a little and tells me I’m out of control but never once tells me what to do. Don’t spend another day unhappy.

My two cents…

10 Likes

I feel you bro…During the original days of OG my wife would go off on tangents,you smoke to much,you spend to much time on your plants{ but our smoke} you spend to much time on OG.
Well I am back growing,back on the new OG,still smkn up a storm and single and never been happier for it :rofl:

14 Likes

You grew all my stash you’d be getting breakfast every morning and it’d be freshly squeezed and pretty.
Although, don’t think I couldn’t keep my hands off the gardens.

8 Likes

I have a crazy Filipino wife who absolutely hates what I do…including living.

15 Likes

-You’re doing it again
-whaaat, what is it now!
-Your still breathing

8 Likes

Bravo @Meesh for putting up with us. :sweat_smile: (& any delicate flower that wanders in)

proxy-image

:evergreen_tree: dont get me started. i’m scarred.

10 Likes

it’s the little secret that the pinays hide till too late

• better to barfine and send them back to mama-san in the morning…
3 Likes

Thats an option?

2 Likes

Honestly man get out ASAP.

7 Likes

voodoo

29 Likes

I must be lucky by the sounds of it. Been with my wife 27 years married 25. Hell I’m 1100 miles from home and she is the one caring for the garden. I grow for her to have a steady supply for her seizures so she can’t bitch

8 Likes

My ex was severe bi-polar,manic depressive.Come home from work i never knew what personslity i would walk in to.Could be verbal abuse,physical or both.Mood swings galore.I held out for 10 years for our daughter but enough was enough.To sum it up she had a son from a previous relationship.I had a few days downtime and thought hey why not take the lad fishing and have some bond time.When i said what i wanted to do she blew up.Oh what are me and our daughter suppose to do,you just wanna get away so you can cheat…Yep i want to take your boy fishing so i can cheat on you with him in tow he was 11 at the time.The whole day we went fishing she blew up my phone with nast texts.Brought me to tears i was trying to bond and be the father figure he never had…I worked hard and made great money that she could stay home and shop as she pleased.For my efforts all i got was 10yrs of grief.I should have bailed 3months after we got together,when she told me that one day she would get me to call her a BITCH.She gave it her best effort but i never gave her the satisfaction.Long story short.Been single and living on my own the past 5yrs.Got a great grow set up and going and a great community here at OG to share with and could not be happier than i am now.

23 Likes

Man, do I feel lucky reading this thread. In February, it will be 25 years I’ve been married to the best friend and wife I could possibly have. She never complains about anything I do - which has included some stupid shit. We discuss things and make decisions together. We grow together, smoke together, and actually enjoy each other’s company. My previous relationship was three years of undiagnosed bipolar disorder - physical, mental, and emotional.

The advice I would give to myself and anyone else is don’t stay in a bad relationship. Life is too short. If you argue and fight early on, realize it will only get worse. You can’t “change” someone. Only they can change themselves.

Excuse me while I go hug and kiss her. Peace.

19 Likes