Girls soaking up some "rays" for a mid February greenhouse grow

Sorry about going on a tirade. It just gets to me how the plant is demonized by the government and most law enforcement.

“Haze Brothers” as a youngster in SoCal growing up and surfing in many places throughout Southern California. Many stories have been fabricated about the “Haze Brothers.” Haze Brothers were just a couple of knucklehead surfers,like me, and so any others during the 60 and 70’s who were smoking a lot of weed and looking for their next wave and joint. We ran across each other’s path many times and talked about waves, weed, and strains. It was never their intention to be “those guys” who created any type of strain, they just messed around with different strains (like many of us). And, btw, Mexican sativa is one of they strains the used…

1 Like

NL of course not…its just an article, most of it is just some guys ideas on MJ…

1 Like

Jorge? He did a documentary on a friends grow a few years back "Lake County, Ca. Met him briefly seems like a nice fellow…

They beginin with Haze, crossin their best Acapulco Gold X Colombiano Gold, n them X Thai…

But in Old Clasic Skunk, was the Colombian Red the strain used [ (Acapulco Gold X Colombian Red) X Afghan]

A a good friend of mine in Spokane sent this picture to me today. He owns several leagal greenhouses in Washington. This picture was taken just before harvest today. Notice the color of the plants. This grow went through one of the coldest winters in decades in Spokane. This is a Solexx greenhouse with many heaters throughout but struggled to keep temps in the 50’s when the temps outside dipped to 20- below 0 (F). Burr…

7 Likes

Thank you for sharing that is quit the photo. He isn’t looking for a taste tester is he?

2 Likes

Ha! It is a substantial amount of weed for sure. This is 1 of 6 greenhouse.

1 Like

Damn! Somebody has job security. That will take months to trim.

2 Likes

I really enjoy reading your posts.

1 Like

When Growning Pros have big cycling grows, they go with Por machines. They have 1 of these trimming monsters for each greenhouse…6

http://growace.com/centurion-pro-cp1-trimmer.html?gclid=CKvaueno69ICFRe4wAodRJwNMg

2 Likes

Better them than me.

1 Like

You got that right. That’s a whole lot of sticky buisness…

1 Like

Wow that’s a great picture, it’s so amazing to see what beauty hides in the plants when they get cold. I envy the man who has a ten G trimmer for every greenhouse… While millions like me sit in prohibition hell.

2 Likes

Well done…

1 Like

You would find that before me! Well done sir.

1 Like

Thread cleaned, SOG blocked, Argue politics in the correct forum or somwhere else. Warnings before this have been given out.

@SloGrown, please continue with your Greenhouse insight.

2 Likes

One of my Purple Kush is ready today for a trim.

9 Likes

This is a great thread. Very interesting.

I moved to South Florida US in order to grow more sativa strains. I am at apx.latitude 25.5 N.
Very little chance of any frost whatsoever.
This winter it never got colder than mid 50s overnight and then right back up to high 60s to low 70s during day.
I start outdoor tomatoes in Nov.
I grow cannabis year round (indoors and outdoors) for outdoor winter crop (container only) I move them indoors under lights to prevent early flowering.
I have grown many Haze varieties. For the past couple of years I have tried many of Mandala’s mostly sativa hybrids.

One of my all time favorite sativas is the old SSSC Sanora Super Sativa which I have kept going and growing for about thirty years now…I first tried growing it indoors under 1000W HID…wispy, feathery buds…wickedly potent, but poor weight and appearance. That is why I decided to grow mostly sativa strains outdoors only. They thrive under the sun.
I want to branch out and try some more landrace and equatorial sativas you guys are talking about in this thread.

Thanks greatly for the inspiration.

3 Likes