Give Up The Funk

Happy Friday Overgrow!

Tonight was a busy night. Transplanted 10 soil plants. Hung the second LED fixture. Flipped the Purple Crack x Point Break from mi hermano @Viva_Mexico

Here are some pics

Some bud shots of the LED Seedz gear a couple weeks into 12/12 now(pics from yesterday)

Stay hazed
Jake

29 Likes

Happy Friday OverGrow!

Just a quick room shot tonight:

Everyone seems happy to be here. Lol.

Stay hazed
Jake

19 Likes

Hola

Stay hazed
Jake

28 Likes

Gorgeous!!
:+1: :sunglasses:
Great job!

Cheers
G

5 Likes

Damn that’s pretty…purple crack? You dropping night temps or it just go that purple?

5 Likes

Thank you guys for the kindness.

The purple girls are LED Seedz, Sexy MF, different phenos. 4/5 girls turned purple like this. 1/5 showed no purple at all thru finish in my buddies garden but was the frost queen. (Thank you Spork for sharing the clones)
They go purple on their own, night time temps hit 73* as the low.
They’ve been a lot of fun to grow so far.

:slightly_smiling_face:

Stay hazed
Jake

16 Likes

Thats an awesome pheno…iI like how it stems from the middle of the bud…

2 Likes

Looking good there bud :+1:

4 Likes

Beautiful girls you got there. I’m running his Darling Nikki right now myself. Plants are throwing lovely shades of purple and red.

4 Likes

Darling Nikki is a nice variety, the mom Instant Cookies cut is one of my all time favorites. I cherish her lol.

Here’s some shots form the soil group this evening:

I’m having horrible luck with the hydro system. Plants randomly dropping off and dying.
Ebb and flow functioning fine, no pests to speak of. No rot. No mold. pH and PPM normal. Hoping to sort that out… good thing I have the soil girls to ride :star_struck:

20 Likes

That is strange. I wonder what would make them just drop off like with everything being in check :thinking: Maybe a virus or something possibly? I do agree with you on the soil girls, they are looking GAWGEOUS!!! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

8 Likes

Thanks man, I appreciate the kindness!

5 Likes

I’ve had fusarium in dirt & it’s pretty a rapid descent & ugly thing to watch.

…& the ugly DWC roots too. :blush:

:evergreen_tree:

5 Likes

I get it in coco every now and then I think. But I don’t think it grows in hydro. I am actually going to try hydro for a while because it’s annoying the shit out of me.

8 Likes

Howdy Overgrow fam

Here are some flowers:

Illegal Smile (Instant Cookie x Stardawg F3) greasy girls!

I-95 is a big girl

Some LED Seedz
Sexy MF

Delirious

Stay hazed
Jake

26 Likes

Fantastic colors!!
Those are happy girls! You are treating them right! :+1: :sunglasses:

Cheers
G

6 Likes

Howdy OG folk

Thank you for your kindness @Gpaw

Here are harvest pics of the Sexy MF girls… a little over 8wks.
(Minus one green pheno that’s still going strong)

Purple Crack x Point Break from @Viva_Mexico:

This line is the most citrus I’ve ever come across. Amazing aromas from the 5 girls I’ve got going. Picking a keeper will be a challenge.

I hope everyone has been well.

Stay hazed
Jake

27 Likes

Sexy MF is right. Reminds me of the Purple Durban Poison I grew. Wish she would have rooted…

10 Likes

Looking awesome amigo!!!

5 Likes

Bout time to bring down a couple teaser plants of my pet project Illegal Smile… so far very happy with what I’m seeing/smelling:

I lost several females of this early in bloom and am set to run them again alongside clones of both the phenos shown above.

31 Likes