Found keepers in the plants tested above :grin:
So now the stable is:
Chem 91
I-95
Illegal Smile #5
Purple Crack x Point Break #4
Instant Cookies
StarDawg F4

Illegal Smile 5 smells like a sour OG and has a chemmy mouth coating flavor. Potency is outstanding!!
Purple Crack x Point Break 4 is maybe the best smelling and tasting weed I’ve ever grown. It’s a sharp citrus skunk that is just incredible. I have to force myself to stop smoking it or else it’ll be an hour long smoke break.
Very very pleased to find such nice plants from such small #s.

Seeds in the dirt now or dropping soon:
Super Silver Haze (fem)
Purple Aliens
Barn Burner
Purple Chem
GMO Punch

Currently I have nothing flowering in hydro, all soilless buckets. I’ll be switching my main hydro from ebb and flow to circulating drip before firing it back up for a mono-crop run.

Also, working on reversing I-95 to make some new fem hybrids.

I’ll be back with pics soon, just wanted to resurrect this thread first :laughing:

Stay hazed
Jake

19 Likes

I’ll saddle up and ride with ya brotha :cowboy_hat_face:

3 Likes

That I-95 should be awesome. @GrowHard did some f2 of I-95×stardawg…and man my room smelled like a car garage changing oil. I loved it. Lol . It even transfers into the taste. Sweet gassy motor oil. But it could of been the stardawg in it. Because cowboy kush was the same.

9 Likes

That’s some pretty flowers

3 Likes

Hey thanks a lot guys!

Yessir @Jamescoldflame the I-95 is absolutely killer. I dunno why there’s no hype around this strain. The StarDawg is major love too… I’m working to IBL in the hopes of using it as a toolbox strain. It’s one of my all time favorites… it has one of the thickest flavors out there. It just sticks with you.

So yeah, both are great cuts to have in rotation. But there’s always something better in the next seed, right?? :grin:

9 Likes

That sexy MF sure is.
Been trying to search. Are those seedz still available anywhere?

5 Likes

I thought they were at

https://headiegardens.com/product-category/breeders/led_seedz/

Password is - Muffcabbage

Sexy MF is really awesome for purple weed! Impressed me for sure.

9 Likes

Howdy OGdotcom

Here’s the I95 5 days into CS spraying. Every growth tip and node. 2 days into 12/12:

Pumped pumped pumped to play around with this girls pollen.
Cross your fingers for me :upside_down_face:

In other news 2/2 on the Purple Aliens. both are up catching rays.

Stay hazed
Jake

12 Likes

Dear Sir,

On behalf of the Academy of Underground Grow Sciences I am pleased to present to you the award for

BEST STRAIN NAME EVER
for your Illegal Smile project.

Competition for best strain name ever is now officially closed, all other breeders must henceforth cease naming any and all strains WeddingDawgCakeChemPunchFunkStarDosiFloBerryGlue.
Sorry guys, only numbers from now on, the game is over we’ve all been bested

Illegal Smile.
:fist::laughing::+1:

14 Likes

Finally, the recognition I deserve

Thanks for your kindness :grin:

9 Likes

two days down, 12 more to go…

2 Likes

Easy peasy. Not even a Fortnight :wink:

So, my friend @ReikoX , do you subscribe to the multiple sprays per day approach or one good drench each day?

4 Likes

I do one per day, but I believe @Mr.Sparkle does multiple.

5 Likes

ive done both, lights out imo is the best time to do it or when dark as the water hangs around longer, but last round i just did morning and lights out when i remembered, and half way switch to only lights out.

5 Likes

Hi guys

Thanks for the infos @ReikoX and @Mr.Sparkle, much appreciated.
I’m gonna ride with drenching spray every night just after lights off.

In other news-
Tonight I was in trim jail with the very Sativa expression of Purple Crack x Point Break…

The Royal Queen Seeds Diesel Automatic is wrapping up. I’m happy with her performance considering she only got 4hrs of direct sunlight per day. The grasshoppers liked her a lot unfortunately.

Still awaiting seeds to all sprout and clones to all root. I may need to establish a new cloning area as it’s been a challenge for the last 6 months and it never was before. Might be time to go to square 1.

Super high on samples of the PCPB sat… you all have a good one!

Stay hazed
Jake

23 Likes

Absolutely beautiful girls you have going on I’ll bet the smells are just awesome !

3 Likes

Hey thanks a ton @Tinytuttle for your kindness. You NOCO guys are alright :wink:

Tonight i planted some seeds and some clones:

Seeds: 2 GMO Punch and 4 Purple Chem both from Greenpoint Seeds.

Check out these Sativa youngsters:

Two at bottom of frame are Nevilles Haze and the other four are Doors x Nevilles Haze.
12/12 from seed.

Flower pics this weekend I hope (after I shave everyone’s legs)

Stay hazed and Happy Friday
Jake

19 Likes

Colorado is actually Southern Canada.

:evergreen_tree:

7 Likes

Hey how’s the smoke factor down there with all these CO fires? Heard on the news that there’s going to be more than out fair share with us getting a lot of California’s smoke as well due to the pressure systems and winds😢

4 Likes

:herb: :sunglasses: …if only… :joy_cat:

Yeah. Brace for a light dusting of apocalypse. And since it’s there, there will be softball sized hail following. :crazy_face:

:evergreen_tree:

6 Likes