Giving Back To The Community

tobacco.

acc’d to Kevin Jodrey(forgive me :grin:), tobacco companies blend 5 years worth of harvests continuously, to keep the “terroir” & seasonal variation from being noticeable by their customers. :wink:

:thumbsup:

:evergreen_tree:

10 Likes

but that’s what we love about weed! all the variations!

5 Likes

i was talking about federally legal and regulated.

5 Likes

Can you elaborate on this?

5 Likes

I think because F2s are too unpredictable, too varied. (?)

2 Likes

I need to study this.
I suspect I might get hints in [here] (ReikoX's Auto Projects) but the subtlety is escaping me.

3 Likes

This post aged like a fine wine :ok_hand:t2:

3 Likes

Are you still sold on this idea of submitting to phylos?

3 Likes

Hope I thanked @nube bc I believe he hooked a brother up as well

Much love

7 Likes

Glad to see you around swampy

6 Likes

Hola Gang

Any news from Brother @nube

I can’t seem to reach him

Bare

8 Likes

I talked to him a couple weeks ago. The news is he is good but currently busy with a new job and can’t find time to run the forums.

10 Likes

:relieved: Cool. He won’t see my shitty DankSinatraF2… :blush:

:joy:

6 Likes

I’ve got 4 of these going right now & one appears to be a narrow-leaf pheno… My guess is that’s the G-13 “grandparent” coming through? But that would require the 88G13HP to be a genuine F1 & not an IBL (right)?

9 Likes

One thing big AG is going to find out is that this isnt agriculture with ultra low cost. This is premium horticulture and the investment is much bigger as is the reward IF done correctly. Which frankly will take more then just a little time. If they model this industry after for instance the wine industry, then these people are in for a big surprise. Small batch growers will rise like cream. In my opinion the market is already diluted with sloppy genetics. And the big AG factor will realize this soon. Becuase when the cream rises to the top all that money theyve been spending is gonna seem like a big waste. Just one mans opinion…

7 Likes

Depends what they were searching for to bring out when taking it out to the ibl.
Maybe the ibl has everything you’re looking for.

3 Likes

Hola Gang

Maybe just a lost grain of pollen.

Bare

7 Likes

Not at all. The more homogenous a parent plant is, the easier it is to find in the progeny, that is true. It’s absolutely possible to find traits from any of the plants in the lineage, some are just more rare than others.

5 Likes

The leaf/plant I mentioned isn’t as narrow-leafed as a Sativa but it does stand out from the rest & the other couple DS’ I grew(all wide leaf).

Anyone else get a DS F2 with a skinnier leaf?

Am I off-base on the G-13 having a narrower leaf & exaggerated edge serrations?

Tempted to start a thread about 88G13HP for latercomers like myself-- it seems like a highly influential cultivar & possibly under-appreciated or recognized?

:sweat_smile:

5 Likes

People have been using the 88g13hashplant in breeding for quite some time , it is actualy rather well known and used heavily by some breeders such as bodhi.

5 Likes