GLO Seedbank review

2 separate orders

2 orders received fully satisfied.

They dont always get back to you fast but always have a deal. Sign up for emails and u will see the sales. Website can be weird to navigate but they take cc. I fully trust them.

http://www.gloseedbank.com/

6 Likes

Another member recommended them to me for thug pug gear. I believe it was @Northern_Loki.
I should also mention i live in Canada and it took roughly 3 weeks each time

2 Likes

I’ve had several good transactions with them within the last year. They have had a bit of a black eye going back several years ago but it seems the new ownership is doing it much better…

P.s. great deals (relatively) from the mailing list.

3 Likes

Recently from GLO:

5 Likes

Anyone made a purchase from them lately?

They slowed down significantly recently with shipping taking upwards of a month. I’ve stopped receiving their promo emails, as well. Despite that, they’ve come through to date.

Last order I had made was in July.

1 Like

Ya I put In an order for payment with cash. Never got a email with where to send the money. I’ve yet to receive an email back.

1 Like

That was my experience with them also I wanted to pay cash or address given and no responses to my emails. Damn shame too because I buy seeds alot lol

3 Likes

I know you do n same here. I’ve slowed down a lot. Yet there’s some deals you can’t pass up. Last order was casper og x gg4 n a freebie of runtz x gelato punch for 50$. I might just bite the bullet send em the 60$ cc. Last place that has what I’m looking for. I know I’ll be disappointed if I don’t try.

1 Like

Sales email from GLO (good till midnight 4/8, use CC):

Contents removed, stale offer.

2 Likes

made multiple orders since November of 2020, made an order March 17th and made the full payment by CC on March 18th, its now April 8th and have sent MULTIPLE emails to all over their emails and have not even gotten 1 single response about status of the order. Sent more than 6 emails so far to all 3 emails and I messaged them on all their IG accounts with no response, even though they keep posting more stories and posts… I understand they do take a bit longer than other seedbanks but at least 1 response wont do any harm… although i have received my orders before but they’ve always responded to emails very promptly… im really starting to feel that I have been scammed by them… 300 USD gone down the drain… will call my CC company to see if the payment can be reversed…

IF YOU ARE SEEING THIS GLOSEEDBANK my ORDER # is 32376, have the decency to reply to your returning customers, thank you

1 Like

Ace seeds got 50% off just now. On some of there seeds at moment.

https://www.aceseeds.org/es/ofertas.html

I usually get my orders within 2 weeks ordering from him. I put in a order on dec 26th 2021. It is now January 24th alimony a whole month without any word. Is any one else getting there order and it taking this long?

Still no seeds?

1 Like

Cross posting here:

Folk, I’d suggest to everyone to avoid Greenline Organics (GLO) for the time being. It appears that they have gone off the rails and Luis has gone missing. A number of folk elsewhere report long long delays.

Site is still on-line. It is unclear if they are still issuing invoices. If you have a pending order that has been paid and delayed, you may want to consider a chargeback if you’ve received no recent communication from them.

update: GLO has posted to IG that he’s back. This is not the first time with the disappearing act. He has pulled through to recover in the past. But, it is unclear whether he’ll be able to pull things back together.

4 Likes

Yea my order is still pending from dec 26 no contact or anything yet. I’m considering a charge back at this point. I said I’ll give him 2 weeks so another week and I’m charging back Monday.

3 Likes

Yea I’m done with him. I’ve had over 50 orders without any problems but something isn’t right with him right now. Claims he’s going out of business every other month and the website is compromised, I get a privacy message when I visit the site and its never did that before. My gut has been telling me to stay away and its seems that’s the best thing to do.

2 Likes