GM Photo ReRun Grow

@Carty Ive got room for your bean bag! Lol Good to meet up with ya over here.

looks great You’ve got a lot going on in there.

1 Like

I’d like to share just how easy it is to spread out a plant with the floater scrog. A before n after. It took me all of about 3 minutes to do this. No ties, just a wire screen.

Tangie…flowering clone regenerated.

Before

After

This girl should fill this screen and be ready for flower in early October. I made the screen slightly larger than the others 22x24.

4 Likes

Cinderella99…

She’s doing great at about 8 weeks. The buds are getting heavy and many are starting to sag.

4 Likes

Another week of growth for the cjc91s. I think they are doing fine heading into mid flower.

Strawberry Banana top and the solo cjc91 below

4 Likes

:heart_eyes: omg bud it’s a breath of fresh air in here thats awesome!

There’s lots happening keeping it interesting it’s easy to overlook the gems hidden in some of these posts/diary’s.

You grow very nice plants you obviously have green fingers and a wealth of experience.

I’m glad the Tangie went well for you that’s good.

How did the clones in the refrigerator work out?

Edit…My grape fog is still growing white roots but its not showing any signs of new growth.

Omg the stress :rofl:

Cheers bud have a nice weekend.

2 Likes

Thanks mate, I try things. Sometimes it works sometimes its a flop. Kinda like the fridge clones. To be honest I forgot about them. When I checked they had molded. So, it’s off to more info gathering. Try it again.

That little flowering clones looks great. Seems to be unfolding on top. Always a good sign. I’ll be snagging some of them clones soon. Just gotta decide which pants I may want to rerun.

I picked up some rooter plugs the other day. I’m going to try some air layering. Flowering clones seem to take a little longer to root. So maybe by doing this I can speed up things a little. I dunno…I just keep trying stuff. Keeps things fun.

3 Likes

4x8 update…it’s been a few weeks

Been another week of fun. Things are budding all over and the funk level with an open tent is marvelous. I currently have 8 plants stuffed …yeah I said stuffed in there. I’ll be glad when that big Cindy gets outta the way.

Cinderella99…
She’s on her last leg. I’ve got her close to the door for easy access. I’m thinking she’ll be done in a few days. Over 10 wks now and sagging like my 60yr old ballsack…lol

5 Likes

Cap Junky Chem91s are looking fine. The one plant is a few weeks behind but gaining speed fast.

Tangie…she’s gonna be a big girl. Smelling like cat piss already. Hate the aroma but she’s a potent thing. She’s kinda packed in there right now. Once I get that Cindy out of the tent I’ll get some good pics of her.

The Durban Poison is nearing 2 weeks flower and right on time. It won’t take her long to fill that floater screen. About another week of pulling her growth under and she’ll be ready to go.

That’s about it for this week. Anxious to get Cindy harvested to make more room. The flower tent will finish with 7 plants.

Can’t say enough about these floater screens. It’s nice to not have to tie down a plant every few days. Just pull it under and done.

2 Likes

I got a chance to clean out a little undergrowth on my last Tangie. She’s the final nail in the rerun thread.

After a up potting and a N tox mishap I expect to see some better posture from her in the next few days. She’s hungry and just got a good old dose of jacks bloom for her first night 12/12. She will brighten up soon. This is going to be another big plant.

2 Likes

Cinderella99…

She come down last night. Very pleased with how they turned out. I got no larf from them just trimmings. Searched them good for any rot and all good to go. They are on slow dry mode 65° @61rh

2 Likes

So getting that big C99 out of the way I can shift some plants around. I pulled this Strawberry Banana out the other night.

This girl has been a mess from early flower on. The growth is so dense and packed in tight I’ve struggled to open up the canopy. I’ve used a floater to try and get that bush under control. I’ve removed branches and leaf. Still this thing is unruly…lol

So I went to town on her. Bending all branches outward. Yeah, she’s in about week 4 of flower but I don’t care. This would end up a pile of larf if I did nothing. Let’s see how she recovers from this.

2 Likes