Goat and monkey seeds

Damn I just saw the news on IG. I loved the work he was doing. Def lost a good one. RIP @xochipilli

8 Likes

Iā€™m gonna run this azad kashmir Ɨhippy slayer. And hold it close :muscle:t5:

9 Likes

Absolutely,my best cuts right now are the Massgas (91 x TK) and the Southern Charm (Irene kush x TK)
Condolences

7 Likes

Iā€™d like to share a funny story about Mattā€¦

Okay, for about 2mos I was talking with him as Matt of Goat & Monkey seeds, he was afterall a sponsor who gifted me seeds as I needed or requested them.
I was also talking with this cool bro, Xochipilli on here without knowing it was the same person. One day I just asked him, ever run Goat&Monkey Genetics.

Yeah. we shared a laugh on that one. Stoner he said. hahaha.

I was lucky enough to of talked with Matt all last weekā€¦ expecting another
message or call I wondered to where he was atā€¦ Budmiser finally messaged meā€¦ and Iā€™m done for the nightā€¦ this sucks.

RIP Mattā€¦

15 Likes

Damn, RIP @xochipilli you bred some fine cannabis.

7 Likes

RIP Matt , it was a pleasure to know you

5 Likes

In honor of our brother Matt.
Iā€™ll be growing his Molokai #5 x White Runtz fem seed.
I held onto this 1 seed when Matt had me gift out 300 testersā€¦ mostly his Urkle x White Runtz.
Miss you already bro

10 Likes

@Carty I just harvested my first round of the White Runtz cross testers yesterdayā€¦ justā€¦ wow. Pictures to come. RIP Matt aka Xochipilli

ā˜†DJSF :green_heart::raised_hands:

11 Likes

Iā€™ll be growing up a couple of his urkle x White Runtz photo fems as well Carty :wink: and I am sorry for the family and friends of Mattā€™s family and I have them in my thoughts and prayers and I loved his work but Beans are great but the depth of knowledge and comraderie here is worth more than any one seedā€¦ thanks for the contributions to the OG Community and the rest of the growers community youā€™ll be missed RIP Mattā€¦ @Carty please donā€™t hesitate to reach out for anything Iā€™m always here for ya My Brother, Big Dude and BEST FRIENDā€¦ Josh

5 Likes

Iā€™m glad we were able to get some of his work but better yet youā€™ve by far been doing an awesome job growing these up and continuing to keep them going on with clones and itā€™s something that could quickly become a cross with lots of following so I just love the fact youā€™re doing them justice and kicking ass Happy Growing The Doc and itā€™s just a bummer I was just getting to know Matt through chatting and talking about both life and growing but definitely unexpected The Doc

4 Likes

Rest in peace Matt,you will live on through your work brother :pray::dash::fire::evergreen_tree::evergreen_tree:

7 Likes

Welcome to the site Rarewolfā€¦ Matt was such a great dude.

Starting a grow in his honor nextā€¦
1 fem seed of Molokai #5 x White Runtz
1 fem seed of Urkle x White Runtz

Matt, I spread your genetics all over the world as you kept gifting me seeds for helping you with the big White Runtz experimentā€¦ he wanted to keep it anonymous so had me hand them outā€¦ all 300. you guys did him proud.

The MMJ community has lost a dedicated soulā€¦

10 Likes

Welcome @RareWolf stop by and drop a line

Im growing Molokai frost x TK in Matt honor, cheers
Hapi growing

9 Likes

Mattā€™s genetics took off so easilyā€¦ they out germinated 4 other strains so much so I tossed them out except oneā€¦ weā€™ll let it play with Mattā€™sā€¦

The Molokai is gonna be a beastā€¦

Urkle and the other Urkle I started a week laterā€¦

The 2 I started firstā€¦

The smallest plant is the 2nd Urkle I put down and did not even germinate the seed, just put it directly into dirt and kept it moistā€¦ 3 days it popped upā€¦ wow.

Matt we will keep your workings going forever broā€¦

15 Likes

Rip brother,Iā€™ll always remember your generousity ,and I love the genetics Massgas, Southern Charm , my absolute favorites! Some of the most vigorous and potent ,sure going to miss you !
Mad Respect

10 Likes

If anyone is looking for packs while theyā€™re still available, I found these Turkle and Sugar Tits in stock at Cool Beans, 35% off with code BLACKFRIDAY thatā€™s still working:

I see the Goat and Monkey site is still up, does anyone know if he had a business partner thatā€™s carrying on or is it a zombie site?

3 Likes

Well, atm itā€™s tied up in legal issues. Family is going thru inventory and many large packs have been found. Doing the right thing culture tissues are being taken to assure whatā€™s whatā€¦

I am awaiting a delivery of these extra seeds, f2 stock, that cannot be used for sellingā€¦ once these arrive Iā€™ll be gifting them away to wanting growers.
I will see if the seeds are being Auctioned off anywhere, so save your $, maybe you can buy direct and the funds go to Mattā€™s sonā€¦

check my Goat & Monkey Preservation threadā€¦

9 Likes

Heyā€“Iā€™m the guy that can answer that. I had the inventory zeroā€™d out for now, with the eventual goal of relaunch as a legacy line benefiting his estate. I can go on at great length about the defense of the brand against interlopers seeking to ā€˜raid the companyā€™, or his lack of a will, or how his brand of security has made even accessing his social media a bit of a task.

In the meantime, I can tell you that there is going to be an auction of the remaining G&M inventory within the next few weeks or so with approximately 150 original G&M packs from Mattā€™s own hands.

Just note that unless it comes from me, at this time, it may be a bootleg or in 1 instance stolen genetics.

Thanks for everythingā€¦

10 Likes

Thanks Carty!

4 Likes

Welcome aboard the siteā€¦
The work your doing in attempt to pull this off is a big uphill battleā€¦ whatever I can do to help manā€¦

4 Likes