Going2fast does autoflowers

For nice big lush autos one must nail the first two weeks after germination. Just make sure to plant the seed where it will grow, no transplanting, and put a clear cup with holes punched in it over the seedling to act as a humidity dome. If the first two weeks go well you’re set.

7 Likes

I will man no worries. I got a head of my self and had room constraints will be growing out again. I won’t let these go as a tester run but figured let em ride it out since outside. The scarlet galaxy is really got nice purple going. What I have seen I know the genetics are good. I promise I have grown autos with success just since June I’ve idk broke wasn’t use to the extreme heat and over watered. I’ll get you something better to look at.

Ya it’s the first 3 weeks or more that have been killing me the worst. Even if first 2 wks are eh I should still be able to get it up to at least 16" tall and pull min 3/4oz depending on pot size. I just can’t get past it at this point.

Happy Sunday!! Day 21 and the ladies lo

ok happy. Red velvet has pulled an ever so slight lead on the others. Got their first watering at day 19. Started pulling their tops down three days ago. Temps 75-80’ humidity 60-75%.

8 Likes

Lovin the new wall art!

2 Likes

My mother made it for me after I showed her sugar#3 lol.

3 Likes

Hehe, that’s awsome. What a cool mom!

Looks cool, I know it’s an old post but u make any seeds from the ABC or any mutant strains …
I wounded if anyone has made an auto yet?

That’s nice of ure Mom

Not yet. Purple auto bastard eater from Rocbud was a cool novelty and smelled extra fruity but was small and buzz is mid at best. Regular bastard is more worth it but still not too potent. Several people are crossing them but the bastard gene is hard to isolate.

1 Like

Hopefully, some one can isolate and put it into a auto flower
Mutant strains look Cool as Hell

It already is. Purple AUTO bastard eater.

Dam any pictures of that Bad Boy
Would love to get some of those seeds …
Hahahah

Saw it flowering on post #37 07-26-2023, 06:08 PM
It was like 10 inches tall …. Then no mor pics
Looks to be a Dwarf ABC auto mutant
@Going2fast

Caught Yellowbeard on streaming last night, @Going2fast ! Damn funny movie, and I can’t believe I missed it for as long as I did. Madeline Kahn, Peter Boyle, Chapman- and David Bowie, Cheech and Chong all showed up? Had to tell my old man about that one. I bet he’ll love it, too. Thanks for the recommendation.
Stay up!
Coffin_Dodger
:ghost: :raccoon:

3 Likes

Very cool yeah its amazing how many folks haven’t heard of it. Too many awesome one liners to count.

2 Likes

…Thought I might run out of “likes” reviewing this entire thread for the first time. You’re killing it with the autos @Going2fast , and had great results with your photo-periods too! Thanks for sharing your knowledge and your beans. :green_heart:

I’ve learned a lot from this diary. I’ll definitely bear in mind some of the techniques recommended here when I plant the seeds you sent this summer. They are in my next-to-be-planted storage container, going into soil probably late winter.

4 Likes

Here ya go. Yeah cool looking for sure.9b44d6e2207f49e5deac00eb9e7c45eceea1ff2f_2_376x499 2061a6fc4fc21fb70e56712cd76288950c87c178_2_376x499 f7ed47548054d037acf04b354e00ea6aba4537ff_2_376x499 a904643652d71dd03b1f628c63182ff9fcc82ebc_2_376x499

10 Likes

Looks Fantastic and weird​:grinning::star_struck:

Happy Monday!! Day 29. Been bending and tucking all week. Ladies are all in preflower. All are doing good except…got something going on with blue cakes. some leaves are getting a light tint starting at the ends. Honestly I think it’s just overwatering . Should have held off a few days as the bucket was still heavy compared to the rest. I expect the flower stretch next week. Gonna lighten up on the lst and let them go up a little.

12 Likes