Going2fast does autoflowers

Untitled

Does it taste or smell like fried chicken…Raising Canes Chicken fingers … :smiley:

Looking Awesome Bro… :100: :100: :boom: :boom: :fire: :fire:

2 Likes

Lol she smells really fruity.

1 Like

Nice, Love Fruity Smells… So tropical… :smiley:

1 Like

@Going2fast ,I m using your Hot Cakes for the Solo cup challenge …Hope I do ur seeds justice man…I m excited ,these are the first Autos I ve ever grown .

4 Likes

Wow man doesn’t seem that long ago that space was filled with bad ass autos now these. U r a talented gardener my friend :clap:

3 Likes

Wow man …all those are frosy as f :hushed:

1 Like

Happy Friday!!! Blue raspberry auto is doing her thing. Surprisingly tight node spacing given she’s only getting 12 hours of light. Starting to frost up and developing a heavy raspberry scent. Of course I burnt the hell out of her. My soil mix is still a work in progress.

17 Likes

I thought slurri #7 was a joy to grow, it’s one I let go from my mom list that I second guess and would like to take for a spin again someday. I ran Slurricane, Gushers, Oreoz, Runtz, White Runtz, Cap Junky, and several others right when cap Junky hit the market. It was kinda comical trying to decide which ones to keep. I swear I ended up keeping none in part list because they were all really good. Just from a growing standpoint, Oreoz and Sluri were the standouts. Both have a flaw, Oreoz terps are kinda standard kush and not loud, Slurri is meh in the vigor and yield department. But those were two that made me call BS on a lot of the cookies hate

Mites kinda liked her it seemed. But it wasn’t an issue as long as I did ipm and didn’t have any known bugs.

Have you run her before? Sorry if I missed it if you already spoke about it

3 Likes

Happy Sunday!!! Closing in on the finish line on this run. BUD SHOTS!!!

24 Likes

Thick and chunky nice!

alright sunglasses happy

Happy Friday! Bud shots and a first for me. A leaf budlet.

23 Likes

The leaf budlets are cool. I have a grape god that does that. Looking good brother. Should have troughs empty this weekend wreck and widow coming down. Gonna get it cleaned up and fire off some autos in it , bloody raspberries, scarlet runtz , devils food cake and scarlet grapes . I don’t think the little totes really gave scarlet grapes a fair shot .the troughs will push them to max potential :v:

2 Likes

Happy Tuesday. Took down raising cane yesterday. Heavy candy smell. Think pez. Tight nugs and easy trim job but too much real estate between them. Not a heavy producer.

22 Likes

Nice! i like Pez Candy… :grinning:

2 Likes

Did you receive my letter yet?

Devil’s food cake 4 days

5 Likes

Lol yes and I answered you. Stoner moment🙃 I get them all the time. Thank you for the love.

1 Like

I actually did it with all letters I sent out this last round 🤦. Thanks again. Amnesia cake seeds branch is getting cut today! Yay

1 Like

Oh boy. I got a few of those devils food cake. . they will be next :v:

1 Like

No these are Betty cake pollen on amnesia Haze autos both.

1 Like