Going2fast does autoflowers

Trop cherry x lemon cherry gelato came down yesterday. Overripe berries and lavender. Loved the compact structure. She didn’t need any support other than the stem I broke.

22 Likes

Happy Friday!!! A few bud pics for your enjoyment. Will be taking Chimax down this weekend. Probably let Slurricane #7 float a few more days. Masterpiece I’m giving another week. She’s still putting on mass and finally pushing some terps. She’s leaning heavy pine sap.

25 Likes

That strain always put me in the couch like thors hammer. Looks incredible.

1 Like

Damn those ladies are covered in frost!
Beautiful!

2 Likes

Happy Monday!!! Chimax came down today. Pretty fade on her. Floral and lemon. But allergies got my nose jacked up. Seemed to be just as many trichomes on the underside of the leaves for her.

30 Likes

Nettle and sage tea does wonders for that.

Nettle contains natural anti-histamines and building blocks for serotonin and sage clears and soothes the airways too.

Sage offers a multitude of benefits, including the anticancer, anti-inflammatory, antinociceptive (pain relieving), antioxidant, antimicrobial, antimutagenic, antidementia, hypoglycemic, and hypolipidemic effects. Sage is also known to help cognitive function.

Also drink plenty of water! :+1:

5 Likes

all your stuff is so frosty, plants well shaped, goals, well done

2 Likes

Magic beans landed 🫘 :flight_arrival:
@Going2fast Thank You :pray:t2:
I have an open space in my auto section which
one the 2 do you suggest I start first? :nerd_face:

7 Likes

Many thanks @Going2fast ! Just planted my Scarlet grapes and Bessie cake.

3 Likes

Galaxy is a big sativa leaning girl. Bessie is more compact and indica. Both are usually vanilla terps. If limited space I’d go with Bessie.

6 Likes

Took down slurricane #7 today. Wasn’t sure how so I kept most of the big sugar leaves for fresh frozen. Probably my stickiest to date. Earthy and dank with a slight sweetness.!

29 Likes

Beautiful :heart_eyes:…work of art :green_heart:

3 Likes

That’s a frosty bitch!
What caused the taco-ing?

2 Likes

Trichomes!!! They were Soo thick the leaves couldn’t open.

6 Likes

Lol, to stuck to itself?

Blue raspberries day 70 I think. This auto is awesome. Definitely taking her further. Blue cakes x Razzberry runtz. Smells like raspberry bubble gum. I’m amazed how thick the buds are considering she was grown in 12/12.

23 Likes

She’s a thing of beauty.

1 Like

Definitely need to add sluricane to my next grow that’s dream weed. What cultivar?

2 Likes

Happy Easter my friends.

14 Likes

Happy Monday!!! Took down Masterpiece today. She finally developed some smell but really light pine/ citrus. Others I’ve talked to say this is unusual for this strain so I will hold off judgement until I can grow her again. Plenty frost but the buds were slightly airydue to hotter soil than she likes. Wasn’t a heavy feeder at all. My biggest yielder of this run by a good bit.

23 Likes