Going2fast does autoflowers

And 70 days is the lower limit on this girl. She’s usually an 80 to 90 day but depends on the plant.

5 Likes

Ill take a picture of all 3 tomorrow so you can see the differences. I kinda like how much easier the plant outside is with no training.

that looks pretty good size for outdoor auto. how tall is it ?

that explains a lot to me about my auto outdoor grows i have done that i could not dial in. thanks for the grow tip. the missing piece of the puzzle for me. :wink:

going to try some in partial sun shade this year.

5 Likes

There is certain haze strains (original amnesia Haze and morroccan belida, a natural semi auto lol) don’t mind the heat and dry. I’ve had luck with the hotter dry climate autos that don’t mind the heat as much. Just something I’ve noticed living in desert. Beautiful plants

2 Likes

My plants were set out on March 28 or thereabouts. They grew 45 days before they flowered. They are a super sturdy plant. I imagine that trait alone is helpful

4 Likes

2 feet? three feet? how tall are they?

1 Like

Didn’t givem much water, oops

12 Likes

Looks like your corn will be past knee high by the 4th of July.

1 Like

High as an Elephants Eye , by the fourth of July

3 Likes

You’ve heard the knee high saying before right? Even though I’ve never seen them that short still usually were knee high by early June in Michigan.

1 Like

Just a gentle reminder in case you have forgotten about these @Going2fast :slightly_smiling_face::v:

5 Likes

What’s the negatives to topping that you’ve seen? I’ve been using it to help keep the height down in a 2x2 and haven’t noticed any slow down in growth, but I always want to at least know what/if I’m leaving something on the table.

Generally the risk of stunting is not worth the reward given in the end.
Especially when the same can be achieved with some heavy LST.

5 Likes

Hey kids. Been a minute. Not a lot of activity on my side. Finishing up the blue razzberry seed run. Got a couple hundred off both the pink( raspberry bubble gum pheno) and the green( blueberry pheno). Bruce banner x blue razz got chopped yesterday. Black mamba x br and cheesy livers x br will come down tomorrow. Seeds will spend a couple weeks in the fridge and then a viability test.
Seed run #2 is under way. The first pic is Chimax fem photo. Gonna reverse her and make s1 seeds. The next is mango smile on the left and banana daddy on the right. Both autos. Still contemplating which to reverse but leaning towards banana daddy. She has grandaddy purple and a parent. But mango smile was so… Mangoey. Both are great. The recipients will be gammathon og ( hopefully), scarlet grapes, Blue cake and hot cakes.
Little baby pics incoming.

20 Likes

Interesting note I have a double leaf tip and variegation going on with Chimax.

8 Likes

Sup friends. Cleaning up bruce banner x blue razzberry. Got a nice haul of of her for only two feet tall. Black mamba and cheesy livers are hanging.

20 Likes

Love the leaf structure on those ladies, looks like the kind a strains I’d like to see in my garden. Keep me in mind when those are ready. K++ on the great work, I’m outta likes!

3 Likes

Amnesia cake 21 days from soil break!

15 Likes

Seed run #2 well underway. Mango smile got her first sts treatment Friday. Chimax is going outside tomorrow.

17 Likes

woo-hoo mango smile. sounds like a girl i would like. i enjoy following along with you grows.

1 Like