Goji OG and her crosses

AS BAD as I WANT Santa Maria…I did NOT get a GOOD vibe off his site…in fact, quite the opposite.
I’m gonna keep looking elsewhere…but thanks for the heads up.

Nice looking plant man!!!

5 Likes

Hey fellas this seems like a spot to be at I wanted to post a picture of this pack I have one seed in here and I’m hoping to God that it’s a female I’m going to get some pollination jumping off. Soon as I got this run off and some of these Goji seeds touchdown I’m going to make some crosses and see if some people want some but that’s a few months from now I’m just excited that this thread is up now so here is a cross of goji I think it’s called star pupil you check it out

definitely going to be checking this out mix grow around soon as the tent clears out in these Goji seeds come in and we’ll plant the Goji pupil. I’d like to put a couple different strains in the tent so if I get a male or something good I can cross it up and we’ll have another Goji cross we can grow out spread seeds if anybody wants any. It’ll all work out though I think everybody stays in touch we should be good. Thank you guys for your information and you time you’ve been very helpful to me throughout this first ordeal sheesh!
-J
Yep I definitely think I’m sick it says right on the pack for outdoor use I’m like if I set it inside it might turn gay (grow a wang chung lol) I don’t know what’s up with this thing I don’t trust it already. Thanks tho Mr. Petty!!! He’s such a rockstar half of my four by four is his genetics I can’t wait to flip them!

5 Likes

I don’t suppose you might have a couple of Mullumbimby Madness seeds hanging around there Bare? I have been looking for some for a minute.

4 Likes

Those seeds seem to be rare as these days.

3 Likes

I live only 2 hours away from where kanga used to grow and breed mm. I’ve tried for 20 years to get the pure mm from that area. But most people would rather the strain die then let other growers have it. But I do know most of the crosses from it herm due to the Thai in it. The panama x Malawi is another very potent cross that loves the Aussie outdoors

4 Likes

Yep I have come across a few that have said they have them and you are right they seem to want to hold onto them until they are not viable any longer.
I am a couple or 3 hours North of there and looking for something that will do well and grow XL outdoors in a season, the MM is legendary.

3 Likes

The photos I’ve seen are almost unbelievable. Up to 7 pounds and 15 foot tall . I tried many years ago to copy the strain thai x Columbian x Thai x Columbian x Mexican. Plants got to 13 foot tall and just over pound and a half buds. Nothing like the real mm. Hopefully you will get your hands on it or a hydid of it down the track.

4 Likes

Hola Gang

Nope no F2 of the Madness
but will do F2 eventually

So much seeds and so much
to grow and reproduce.

Bare

11 Likes

Hey bro just saw that you grew some Goji x Stardawg, f2s. Are these F2s of Bodhi’s own creation of Stardawg x Goji f3 male, then F2d? Or are these the same cross with the male / female roles switched?

Thanks bro! I grew out a few seeds of Bodhi’s Stardawg x Goji f3 and found an amazing plant that I wish I still had. Had the most lemon head pinesol taste ever and is to this date the best tasting dab (rosin) I have ever had.

3 Likes

Hello all im looking for a few Gogi OG seeds or any crosses that lean towards the original genetics have much to trade. im also interested in what you are working on or pheono hunting looking to trade back and forth with another pollen chucker /trader

3 Likes

I was really happy with holy cookies I grew. Love to see it with goji.

4 Likes

hello Jetdro id be interested in doing a little trading if you are interested … i have some regular photoperiod and some autoflower regs that ive crossed … would like to see some pics of the gogi x HGK if you have any …this is a great network we can openly talk all things cannabis…ive got time to talk and smoke

4 Likes

Go look in my grow thread…posted pics today of THAT cross at like day 35-40 or so…get a look at her…
can see her in seedling stage that thread too…

Go to bottom post,

4 Likes

hello 50state id be interested in doing sum trading on those crosses i dont have any crosses with Bodhi gear but ive got pics of what ive crossed and ive grown all of them out…

2 Likes

I can help. Same freebies as the one seed guy has in the earlier Post … probably have five three packs. Goji pupil

4 Likes

i have an Goji cross or 2 from 50state. Mothers milk I believe has Goji in it, Im stoked to run. Gotta make some Mothers Milk F3’s this year. Sounds like the Goji passes on desirable traits to whatever it touches. Thats good to know.
You def have some great gear Jetro, sounds awesome. Growing cannabis is and finding those gems is so fun.

3 Likes

correction… Mothers Milks was Nepali OG X Appalachian from Bohdi. My bad. I do have a X or 2 of the Goji tho Im sure.
So much good stuff out there now, and such little rights to grow, even here in Canada with our “4” legal plants.

3 Likes

There’s people here with him dude but you’re going to have to hang around for a little bit. I couldn’t stop posting about it I had to slow myself down I used up so much damn data in the first week. Me personally I’ll do with the crosses but I’m waiting for some original Goji seeds to come in so I can do my own cross and if that’s what I want I really just like the base strain itself goji OG I know it’s a cross of other plants I understand but I’m stuck on the final cross. And a cool dude I know Tom Petty it’s working with some Goji genetics he just got an account on here but he hasn’t really started posting yet. He hasn’t broke down all his genetic lines but hes working on some crosses w/star pupil believe is crossed w/Goji genetics that I’m growing. Good luck on your hunt dude I’m sure if you hang around somebody will reach out to you if they haven’t already. Be safe bro. I just threw that pick up as a good laugh. It’ll be ran though just to see what’s up
-J
Free beyond the mass medical strains I’ve never ran his stuff but I wouldn’t buy nothing but he did let you know of possibilities written on the pack he puts it on there but it’s like you really put that on there that’s crazy we’ve already discussed that though. Some people cross a planet with another planet posted on Instagram and think the rockstars she’s so funny I got to stop I get too worked up over other people’s shit, focus on me myself and I it’s hard when you just see people the only way I can describe them as brain damage I wouldn’t post on another forum. There is one website that is really cool it’s almost like a app in the fact that it logs your grow like really logs or grow lot of options you can pop stuff in to make it quicker but if you can include with your running every time like nutrient feeds i mean a reaaly cool idea. Let me shut up I’m gone.
-J

2 Likes

i would be interested let me know … how you would like to go forward…

2 Likes

Hello @twistedinfinity those seeds were a Goji clone I got from a chap out here that i crossed a Stardawg F2 male to. Not the Bodhi cross sorry mate

4 Likes