Goji OG and her crosses

MULLUMBY GOJI. Seriously keep me in mind with some of those if at all possible. Ill donate for a pack or a trial run whatever. The next run will be most goji and crosses. Maybe this Nirvana NL x Goji. I see that being a stable beastly plant. GOJI LIGHTS. I’m just gonna mix n match and share with who likes what. Thank God I found y’all. Be safe.
-J

4 Likes

I still haven’t smoked Goji but getting closer and closer, lol. I have two crosses made with it by friends, but haven’t run them yet. One is Black Lime Reserve x Goji and the other is Goji x Blue Magoo. But, I can’t wait to get a real taste of the straight up Goji.

I’m starting to meet lots of people who still have it so I’ll barter it up one day. In the meantime, I need to run these crosses. They both could be off the hook.

peace

5 Likes

you can find Santa Maria on IG - olddutchgenetics
he’s got an f 8 and lots of crosses

3 Likes

Still have six seeds of the original cross… Goji is a great line…lots of flavor and some punch behind it…

4 Likes

Straight up Goji you mean??? LUCKY YOU!!!

4 Likes

Hey Sunvalley, thanks for the reply - That is awesome, so it is a switched cross.

2 Likes

Blue Goji…That sound good. So many options. Maybe I’ll throw some blueberry plants in with the goji in a few months. I’m anxious to start my own endeavors with crossing a few! I’ll be ready by then to really prep my soil better. I’m gonna make a backpack waterer with a wand to get better watering around the plants. Well see how that goes. Watering can be a bitch when your backs screwed. Oh well. Have a good one.
-J

4 Likes

You interested in trading some Sugar Punch x Goji OG seeds for something?

3 Likes

What ya got plus 20 characters

2 Likes

Yeah i can tell Goji Og is something special

This is she at 5 weeks or so ,300w Led

7 Likes

I’ve also got some crosses with Goji Og :
Wedding Cake
Sunset sherbet
Zkittlez
Platinum purple candy
Purple punch

And some goji cake crosses too
The white
Gsc
Shunsine kush
GMO
Bruce Banner
Holy werewolf

9 Likes

Quite the list there…have you run any of them yet???

2 Likes

Finally I have it I can’t wait to clear the tent out. Good looking out bare you made one happy boy.
-J

Seriously bro thank you so much. All the crosses sound really good but the one cross with the Sunset sherbert that sounds fire. From what I heard Dutch Passion California Orange is the closest the Cali o strain. Like I said that’s just what I heard I don’t think it’s label California Orange or it may just say orange bud or something I’ll get the name for sure but I’m definitely going to cross that up in there with some Gogi nice Orange Gogi holyshit! Now im gonna make that happen. Need DP orange. I ran out so this is right on time. Thanks bro
-J

10 Likes

How did I miss that 50 my bad. That does sound amazing. How does it smoke? Does it have that spicy pinesol undertones from the goji? I tell my girl it’s like it burns your nose hairs on the exhale? Then the orange zestiness… See that’s what goji OG lacks is a sweet fruitiness. Sounds amazing.

3 Likes

Goji is a strain I really been wanting and I’ll have to find something to trade with soon, and look for it. I’m just covered up now. I couldn’t start it anytime soon if I wanted to. And, I have a nice cross with it I want to try this summer. Goji and Blue Magoo. should be good. peace

6 Likes

7 of em in waiting

9 Likes

They look good. Are they always dark leaved or is it just the light and/or early feeding? They look ready to play!! peace

2 Likes

Shitty lighting, and I had to slow em down a bit.

2 Likes

Beautiful plants bro. Another GOJI lover. I can’t wait. Somebody did a wedding cake and a goji cross. I bet that’s smoking. Thanks for the pics. Be safe. Looking good.
-J

1 Like

Hey @50state… Was Orange Sunshine a Bodhi tester cross? I’ve shared some beans & flowers with a friend & they’d/I’d like to know more about it possible :blush: and the ae77 Cali O cut. :tangerine: :sunny:

:v:

:evergreen_tree:

4 Likes