Bay Breeze and friends

8 Likes

Forbidden Fruit x Kush Cleaner;

green pheno

Purple pheno

A seeded lower

12 Likes

Here’s the Love Potion, from 707; Forbidden Fruit x Kush Cleaner

Incredibly strong smelling throughout flower, very sweet and floral w a earthy spiciness to her. She smells like candied lavender w cardamon spice.

Smoke flavor is excellent pulling on an unlit j tastes just like her smell.

Potency is good for daytime use imo. She’s gives a nice energetic boost. But, I pulled them on the earlier side also.

One pheno was purple throughout flower, she’s got a nice deep lavender color. The second pheno turned a subtle lavender towards the end of flower. Both are quite attractive.

Frost level i would call upper-medium

Yield appears excellent (not done trimming), she grew multiple chunky colas w my minimalist training.

9 Likes

WOW! Excellent variety, sweet harvests and beautiful pictures. Thank you for sharing.

Thanks for giving a buck. Bee good to yourself OG.

5 Likes

My Black Poison Skunk x Strawberry Lotus; the buds are developing like the smaller strawberry lotus spears, but bulking up into massive cola’s, they smell like the SL also vvv

^^^My Dragon Milk x BD / BC ; strawberry cream pheno is front right. Sour 91 from Topdawg is front center. Back second to left just peeking up is an Orange Grove from @JustSumTomatoes , (well, i think that’s whose it from, correct me if I’m wrong)

Also have a couple of my MaSuperSkunk18 x BPS / WoMo tucked in there, as well as a couple Stardawg x Jack the Rippers from Badger that you can’t quite see here.

5 Likes

how is your dragons milk x (blackdom/beatrix) pheno hunt doing?? the Goji OG F2s are in their final pots and waiting for the flowering room to clear out in two weeks for them.

5 Likes

oh man @catapult, what size containers are those plants in? they look so large, happy, and healthy for such seemingly small shoes. what’s your secret?

2 Likes

Hey @highminwin thanks, appreciate the sentiment. No secrets, just plenty of practice:)

My indoor pheno hunt rounds go in 1-2 gallon pots. Getting the water cycle just right is key. I give plants this size and at this stage about (2) yogurt containers of water every 1-2 days. One dumped in the top of the pot the second dumped in the dish to encourage roots down deep.

The importance of water is both for the plants needs and also to maintain a healthy micro-biome I use EWC and compost when top dressing as well as a weekly to bi-weekly powdered microbe product of one type or another to keep a happy balance.

Soil gets re-ammended, given fresh EWC and composted manure, and treated w DE, neem, (and H2O2 as needed) for ipm control in between rounds. I top dress a couple times in early flower, w a high P/K flower blend, this round got Roots Organics Bloom Booster and some Crab and Lobster shel for Ca/Mg.

Keep the temps and humidity around 79/60 ish. Plenty of air movement. And check in on em every day or two. The biggest downside for me to small pots w no automated water, is that I can’t go any more than a day or two away.

When I pick the pheno’s I want to run, I veg them out longer to get them big in 15ga pots.

That darker green pheno DragonMilk x Bl Dom / Beatrix Ch has developed the most intoxicating creamy strawberry milk aroma it’s all I can smell when I open the tent. I’ll get some more pics up later when lights come on.

Edit: More pics over on my other thread Sun Seeds Soil - #48 by catapult

9 Likes

oh man, perfect! i knew i had missed responding to a message somewhere (it was yours). and now i’ve been taken to your grow journal and get to check that out. very cool.

hey, thanks @catapult for your response on how you grow. that is the perfect sort of information which as a new, budding grower i can wrap my head around and start applying to my grows. looking forward to reviewing your grow journal.

2 Likes

~45 days in

Dragon Milk x Black Domina/Beatrix Choice

Stardawg x Jack the Ripper (Badgers Batch)

A second Stardawg x jtr ; slower variegated pheno looking more sativa, could this be some of the Lambsbread coming thru?

15 Likes

Dam you’ve got a pile of strains happening everything is looking good .

1 Like

Hey thnx for stopping in shiska! I keep trying to focus on fewer plants that I let get bigger, but then I have this prob where I just want to pop more and more seeds, so I wind up in constant pheno hunt mode. Lol, it’s all for the fun of it anyhow, cheers!

3 Likes

I have the same problem keep popping different seeds till I’ve got 15/20 different ones on the go .

Hard sitting on so many strains and not grow them that’s for sure.

3 Likes

Beautiful work @catapult! Enjoyed reading this. Very pretty flowers. Best of luck with the pheno hunt!

1 Like

Thank you @SaintAliasKnife !! Glad to have you over as well, enjoy the flowers!!

1 Like

Your plants are looking fantastic and I can’t wait to see them progress!! :v:

2 Likes

these are almost up next in my queue - most likely will get sowed on august 21 :slight_smile: ill soak 8 or 10 and go in one gal pots. really excited to see what will be of them.

this is your Sun Seeds Soil Thread! :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

Had some posts moved over here to keep the goji thread on goji.

The fatty on the left is still rocking a sweet creamy strawberry smell, it reminds me of a Strawberry shake from McD’s

16 Likes

Yep. I do. I’m not sure what the darkness is supposed to accomplish but I started doing it when I first started growing. I have also let it partially dry out while still in dirt. Personally I think it did better hanging as a whole (or close to it) plant and let the stems slow down the drying as much as possible. Really, I believe that the dry soil actually drew the moisture back out of the plant, making it dry too quickly.
That’s just what works for me…

2 Likes

Lovely grow journal. Mmm, McDonald’s Strawberry shake is one of my weaknesses. Of course, the machines broken most of the time haha

:peace_symbol:

3 Likes