Gold Star x Snow Lotus (CLOSED)

That’s a bug like the thing with the badge staying after the downgrade. It makes no sense to rely on this, it will go away eventually.

4 Likes

Put @GMan name in my spot. I dont need em. I got way too much in my playbook already.

4 Likes

Thanks bro, me too, but I remember those pics when he first put them up, lol… I might try it outside around here since it does that well. But, yeah, I never imagined I’d ever have so many seeds. Now it becomes improving on what I already have. Someday, I have to start growing some of these seeds I’ve made. Once I get them organized I’ll send them out for others who might want to try them.

2 Likes

I just did mine cuz I just got and read this earlier today ( yesterday now,lol).:fist:t6:
Peace

1 Like

Porridge and prunes!

That will keep you Regular as clockwork!! :laughing: :rofl: :joy: :call_me_hand:

Cheers
G

6 Likes

There is now permanent Regular Emeritus badge to solve this problem. Check out:

17 Likes

Seeds arrived safely and will be built into the Fall box… right after my 11/1/2020 website giveaway at sebringseeds.com

22 Likes

Christmas has arrived early.Between your awesome generous drop yesterday and the fall box coming out ,it is present time indeed…Thank you thank you Thank You for all you do for us Mr.Seed Prez

6 Likes

How did I miss these :sob:

4 Likes

@TheShowMeHomie I am sure there are extras and if not i will give you half of mine bro

6 Likes

@TheShowMeHomie. Sorry bro, had I known I would have shot you a message.

4 Likes

I appreciate it guys but no biggie just some beautiful plants the colas look very similar to the pics I’ve seen of spitting cobra

5 Likes

I recommend you this setting from now on … ejem|nullxnull

3 Likes

I took the 7 extras and gave myself a 17 pack. I’ll split it with you!

6 Likes

I did the same thing bro. Too busy while the weather was nice. So, a couple of cool OG people offered me their spot, so I should have a few extras, too if needed. peace

3 Likes

https://diygreenlife.com/product/og-seed-run/
Follow the link to pay for the Fall Seed Run Box shipping. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

I was thinking I’d put my name down for this one but it looks like i missed it. Looks like a good cross / I’ll be watching any grow logs of this one :point_up: …!
Happy growing peeps …
Gaz

5 Likes

Gold Star x Snow Lotus F2, just an update for those that got in on the F2 release. This girl was started at the end of October and has put up with nightly temperatures in the 30s and 40s but is looking pretty good for growing outdoors through winter. Purple and blue steel coloration as usual.

26 Likes

Dude, that’s so weird. I was just thinking about those f2’s I got from you a while back. I bought a shit-ton of seeds this year, it’s been hard deciding what to grow every round. But I really was, just yesterday, thinking,”What about those seeds from @ElGalloBlanco?” haha.

7 Likes

Haha, that is funny! At least you know they’re fresh so if you have to sit on them a bit, no problem.

5 Likes