Golfnutt’s next adventure, and first grow log

Oh, I love it. You come up with some of the most interesting things. Never a dull moment with @Oldjoints

2 Likes

That’s a great way to greet the day.

1 Like

Good morning brother GN, & all OG!

1 Like

Good morning. So I guess I’ll put another update up here. I am at two weeks on 12 hours today. I wish I had the space for a four month veg period, Like Johnny referenced. But I just don’t have the space for 6 x 6 plants may be one of that size.:joy: I would say these are all about 3 x 3. I think I could thin out the bottoms a little more. I have also really been trying to keep a flat even canopy to utilize as much of my space as possible. Any thoughts and suggestions are welcome.

13 Likes

I also took a few cuts, pre-flip

10 Likes

Nice work @Golfnutt! :clap:

1 Like

And send that cutting to :canada:! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

I wish it were that easy. Thanks for the compliments. Each time so far I seem to do things a little different. Just playing with and trying new techniques.

3 Likes

Seems to be working! Nice job! :+1:
You are a born farmer. :adult:‍:ear_of_rice: :rofl:

1 Like

Good morning OG :coffee::coffee::coffee:

1 Like

Good morning @Golfnutt ! Your thread is rolling right along!
:+1:t4:

1 Like

Good Morning brother GN, & all OG!

2 Likes

Good Morning Golfnutt!
Looking good in here……

2 Likes

Good morning @Golfnutt

1 Like

2 Likes

Good morning OG. Another day of heat is upon us. Way to hot!

2 Likes

Good morning @Golfnutt !

1 Like

2 Likes

So here’s another update at week three. Things are looking pretty good I think. But it does seem like they might be lacking something. I am thinking they might need the nitrogen boost I was warned about. Any thoughts?

7 Likes

Since you’re only a couple weeks into flower, I don’t think a little extra nitrogen would hurt them. They do look a little light green.
They look good tho. Nice bud sites.

3 Likes