Golfnutt’s next adventure, and first grow log

Well, you’re a big target and my eyes aren’t as sharp as they were…
But no. I really believe there’s a drop in water consumption during the last days of harvest.

1 Like

So I just took another look at things with my loop. There is Amber. But it’s minimal. I am still currently watering every other day. As it does seem dry to the touch, an inch or two deep on the surface, but it also seems to be slowing down a little bit, I think. I believe I will let it go another week at least, based on what I’m hearing. I am eager to try this out. But not so much I will pull early. It’s not like I don’t have anything else around.:joy:

2 Likes

You got a good drying area set up bro?

1 Like

Just a spare bedroom. A few open closets. But the bedroom will remain a little cooler, and I can run the ceiling fan for a little circulation. It gets a little too hot for me to dry in the current area and less I ran that air conditioner, 24 seven. This area works great in winter, but not now.

1 Like

Pay attention to the smell going into drying compared to after cure. I’ve had some completely change profile.

1 Like

Good morning brother GN, & all OG!

1 Like

Good morning OG :coffee::coffee::coffee:

1 Like

What up, GN. Hope you have a good 'ern.

1 Like

Hope u all OGers are having a GRAND SUNDAY stay blessed

1 Like

Living the dream. It’s a beautiful day.

1 Like

Good morning brother GN, & all OG!

1 Like

Morning brother GN

1 Like

Good morning fellers

1 Like

Good morning @Golfnutt and friends!

1 Like

I couldn’t help myself. I had to take a piece at nine weeks. I left the rest alone.

7 Likes

Nice! Whats her name?
Took a trial bud a couple days ago, myself. Vortex. Im pretty impressed actually. Two hits and i can feel my eyes start feeling droopy. I think its gonna be really good in about two weeks.

3 Likes

Who could,or would, blame you for that?!
:joy:

1 Like

I figure I be true to my name with this picture. Although it’s not the best picture, you’ll get the point. :joy:

5 Likes

Perfect! I know exactly how big they are! lol

1 Like

Good morning OG :coffee::coffee::coffee:

1 Like