Golfnutt’s next adventure, and first grow log

Man those look really good!

2 Likes

So here we are one week after the flip. My attempt at @JAWS uk cheese chem d-bci.
@DirtySlowToes how are yours doing?

11 Likes

Those look fantastic dude!

1 Like

Can’t leave out the chug splash. Jaws #3 was last to pop and the runt for a while. It has since lost that title.

12 Likes

Didn’t your say your where new to growing?
Or am I thinking someone else?

Those look spectacular!

6 Likes

Hell yeah those look amazing, man. Fantastic job :muscle:t2: I had one male that has since been composted and I’ll throw pics of the other two up in a little bit when I get down there this evening! Can’t wait to see how they flower. Really well done :purple_heart:

2 Likes

Good afternoon. Yes ma’am. I am a newbie. This is my second run. Last year I came up with two miscellaneous bags seeds. Was able to grow one to the end. I’ve been meaning to reach out to you. I believe due to my inexperience I did lose one of the clones you sent me. The GG4 did not survive. The White Truffle is showing good new roots. Still a little yellowing, but getting greener now. Sorry @Bobgrows every day I learn a little something new.

2 Likes

@DirtySlowToes I am still in the process of determining sex. Like I said, the flip just happened last Sunday. :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

Mine are both vegging still, just had one show in veg. Mine should be going into flower in about a week

1 Like

They are both together here in the one pot but they’re grooving. Will be taking cuttings from both as they head into flower. Ones got a branchier lower half but more spaced nodes up top. The other has thicker stems, less branching, tighter nodes and a unique structure. Again, pumped to see how yours end up and excited to see what else you run. I’ve got a couple more of these to go(2 seeds) through I’ll probably pop the half pack of jaws skunk x cheese I have when I drop those. :metal:t2:

5 Likes

6 Likes

We have males. 2 out of 3 jaws are out. :cry:

That stinks, but at least the remaining 1 is a good size. All the plants look great. Soon enough you’ll have enough where you just decide to make seeds with males.

3 Likes

Good morning everybody. Time for another weekly update. The stretch on these has been pretty amazing. This is one week.

5 Likes

Chugsplash

7 Likes

@JAWS ukcheese

Much tighter, spacing, here

9 Likes

Everything also got a trim this morning

10 Likes

This is the end of week 2. More to come.

5 Likes

this is the LOST SKUNK * CHEESE ??.

nice …

ahh CHEESE * CHEM D BC1.

5 Likes

Correct- chemd bci.

2 Likes