Golfnutt’s next adventure, and first grow log

please let me know if you get any cheese during the growing stage, if not let me know if ya get ANY after the dry.

thank you …

5 Likes

Will do. Thanks for stopping bye.:v:

3 Likes

Good morning OG. End of week 3. Trying to put the net on to spread out and even up the canopy. I think things are going well so far.

8 Likes

Outstanding grow dude! They all look so healthy and loved… can see your putting the time in.

I especially like the wood strips and trellis! Easier way is to let the plants grow into the trellis rather than trying to fit it over and down. That way as it reaches you can position your tops to fill in a better canopy. Take all vegetation below the trellis, figuring your plants will typically double or more in height.

Hope ya don’t mind… a tip that was told to me and it upped my yields significantly.

3 Likes

Good morning. Thanks for the tip. I don’t mind advice at all. Very open to any suggestions. Yes sir, this being my second grow. These plants stretched significantly more than my last time. Seven weeks from seed to flip and they are nearly 4 feet tall I’m guessing I could’ve flipped a little sooner. And yes. Trying to put the net on at this point was a little difficult and tonight I do feel.

4 Likes

I tried to create a way to adjust the net. But it was still a challenge. @GCBudz

4 Likes

I spaced out hooks to attach the stretch type trellis to. On 3 sides, minus the front of my tent.

No need for the extra work… my back couldn’t take it.

Look in my thread I may have better pic but I took this real quick.

I’m due to install the trellis myself

3 Likes

Looks like I was on the right track. I also did the three sides with one hook in the door frame to help support on the entry. That crossbar is at 4 feet. It would be easy for me to add a lower bar to accommodate this sooner. simple modification for next time. Thanks

1 Like

Looks great bud!

1 Like

I always feel like I’m forgetting or neglecting some thing.

1 Like

Good morning OG and happy Easter everyone. Here are a few weekly pics. Day 28. The chug splash seems to be putting on more frost at this point than @JAWS uk cheese bci. Also, the Chugsplash seems to have a really sweet, candy like smell on a good stem rub while the UK cheese has a funky, musky smell almost cheese like, interesting at this point.

12 Likes

Good morning @Golfnutt !

2 Likes

Wow! Everything looks great bud! Glad to hear there’s some funk in those @jaws cheese seeds!

2 Likes

Man this looks AWESOME to me! Great job!

I can’t wait to hear your end report.

4 Likes

Good morning @Golfnutt .

1 Like

hahah ya brother that smell you cant put your finger on thats the fing cheese, its a very strange scent for-sure. so gla its coming through for you on those.

very cool …

4 Likes

Good morning @MoBilly I hope you have a great day considering it’s Monday.:v:

2 Likes

Monday stopped being Monday a few years ago. Now it’s just another day. lol
Back atcha though. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hopefully, in a few more years, I will be staying the same thing

2 Likes

More time to swing the clubs. :+1:t5:

1 Like