Gordon's Guerilla 2018

Have you ever had to worry about irrigation this much or is this year a freak? :space_invader:

:v:
:evergreen_tree: knows all about ‘mandatory’ over-watering

3 Likes

This is a freak year but we have been overdue a dry year for a while.
Im surprised they didnt wllt sooner tbh, the compost must have been very wet and I added more so there was probably a pool in the bottom of the bag.

Nepal today added another 4 Litres

Trimmed to reduce water uptake

9 Likes

Mikado group shot

from left to right clockwise 1-4
Grapefruit Girl

Limey Girl

Boy

Raspberry Chem Girl

10 Likes

a lot less heat stress/dehydration with these. :slight_smile: :cloud_rain:

:evergreen_tree:

1 Like

Doing well @gordongecko how many plants (females) have you got or are you making seeds too .?
Anyway hope they bud well for you mate,.

Have a good day ,
Gaz

1 Like

Well they are all regs and survival rates so far are:
4/10 Hash plants
4/6 Nepal x deimos
4/7 Mikado
9/14 Landrace Mix

There should be a lot of seeds, I will be making hand rub charas and open pollinating all

@anon58740919 any update on your outdoor plants?

6 Likes

Evening @gordongecko. I’ve got actually been down for a while. Started a new job didn’t I. So I’m 6 days a week now. Think my partner on this one is up later so may be worth a check

4 Likes

This is the landrace patch last week
have since harvested the 2 females as they were going to die and no males were showing yet

They look sad but this is only stage 1, to be expected that they are struggling, thats kinda the point.

8 Likes

Nepal Deimos strong male

8 Likes

Durban Poison planted agesssss ago and forgotten about. Zero amendments throughout any stages from being dug in. Not too shabby

10 Likes

Sexy plants, even the male turned me on. Looks like I like boys too :joy:

2 Likes

…are they alive or are these just nostalgia? i just made that first one my new background image. :wink:

2 Likes

These are from today brother. As they are just the first opportunity to get down for a while.

These were a last resort after establishing they would grow to larger than my tent. (They are leaned over majorly but camera angles work well on these)

2 Likes

Permaculture hydro. :thumbsup: Please keep the nutes at home. :slight_smile: :bee: :bird: :fish:

Very cool.

3 Likes

No nutes at all was the plan. I paid attention to the surrounding area. What was popping up local to determine the levels of fertile the ground were…not a bad GUESS :rofl:

Need to collect as many autos people wanna see grown outdoors for next year man

3 Likes

Looking good, I knew they would when I saw how big they were put out
My mate puts one in soil in december and grows under a 70watt for 3-4 months takes up a 4x4x8 cupboard when it goes outside. last him all year.
Glad to see yours doing well, nice little spot there by the looks of it.

3 Likes

I don’t think they will finish very well but if a Durban can grow here then autos should be easy as pie. Need to make a few bits to transport them (on the bike) so probably a box with pot holders that fits perfectly in my rucksack. And then prep the plot over winter for next spring. This sound about right. Still not got a clue with outdoors ha

3 Likes

yeah sounds good
make sure not to leave trails in or out, avoid using the same path repeatedly
easy to lose a spot and hard to find a good one.
Its also gutting when you lose a years work to some turd burgler /porthole pirate

4 Likes

:thumbsup: hard to do but so true. :blush:

3 Likes

Got to the Hashplants
forgot to check for preflowers can see some in the uncropped images
Think the biggest is a girl cant see stigmas but has sporadic branching

The tiny runt might be a girl too, it’d been grabbed by a bramble and pulled into the undergrowth

The left one is confirmed a girl, again was pulled over by a bramble “vining”
the right one Im hopeful is a male, look at the cheeky slug on it, seems he has tried a few tastes in different spots and isn’t too keen on the flavour Thats what im talkin bout

I must say they stink, the air was still and you can smell them 20 feet away and they are hardly even pre-flowering, think these will be stanky plants

Daylight is around 13.5 hours here will be
Equinox (12/12) on 25th Sept

This is why you dont breed at 12/12, make seed at 13/11

goddamit, so hard to find strains that finish

9 Likes