Gordon's Guerilla 2018

Everything looks like it’s chugging along. You planning on keeping the males and letting them do their thing?

2 Likes

There already doing there thing, choked on a cloud of pollen at last visit
Got me a branch drying here in a bag with a nice bit of pollen in the bottom

3 Likes

i don’t disagree :slight_smile:

was just curious if he had the chance to do a “controlled experiment”, that’s all.

:evergreen_tree:

3 Likes

Landrace Project
Down to 3 on this patch and they’re all girls only just starting to show flowering, the nepal x deimos will have to donate pollen
There is another area with some landrace plants close by that I couldn’t get to (perks of guerilla style) there may be some males there?

tallest

middle

stumpy - looking quite happy with herself
the other small one looks to have been dug up by the badger digging for slugs it wasn’t looking healthy anyway.

13 Likes

I’ll assume that all the dew around there is from you sweating :sweat_smile: because of the flash/light :wink:

:evergreen_tree: hehe

2 Likes

Nepal x Deimos
Female self topped in the gales we had (side shoots taking over), the tall male is flattened
little shorty male survived, Darwin FTW.
Took a couple more male tops while they are available to get some pollen stored

Seems like the flowers are pollinated, no thrichs showing at all :disappointed_relieved:
but should have some seeds, nature doesn’t wait till week 3 to set seed

11 Likes

Doing well @gordongecko hopefully we don’t have too much bad weather in the next couple of months…
Looking forward to seeing them finish ( as you will be also lol)…

Happy growing & hope the weather stays good ( ish) bud …
Gaz

2 Likes

Mikado
Flowers beginning to show now
1 male, 2 girls confirmed one probable big girl (late grapefruit pheno?)
From approach

Group

From right to left
male -he was at back but fell over to the right is 41/2 feet upright

Shorty Raspberry Girl ~26"tall

Grapefruit Girl ~40" tall

Limey Girl ~50" tall

this one is purpling up, cold or deficiency?

12 Likes

Looks like cold to me. The veins in the leaves and the whole stems would be super purple if it’s deficient. They look healthy. Has it been cold where your at?

2 Likes

Cold weather!! Looking good for A GG …Those bags? >>Purple? Wow.Must not be a lot ppl going into that area…
Have you thought about cloning out there?..Also I noticed the natural soil…Man that stuff looked good to me…Everything else [other] plants looked happy also… Maybe bury that bag next time under surface of the soil…Keep roots cooler and be sure and put holes all through it so roots can grow out of them…Over all Damn fine job!!LOL…Now the wait is on!!
good luck!! WS

4 Likes

Looking good out in the woods there @gordongecko hope that monster on the left turns out female!

2 Likes

You’ve had some evening temps around or below 50F/10C. Hmmm? :wink:

Brrrrr :ice_skate: :snowboarder: :snowman2: LOL

:evergreen_tree: :desert:

Its a really cheeky spot, people take their dogs for a walk around there. its an island of thorns around 22metres wide so people walk within 11 metres all the time, very dense scrub though.
Will see if it gets found out. if so then I wont bother to dig there.

Yes its been down to 4 or 5 C and is forecast for no higher than 10 at night all week highs of 20 in the days

The one on the left is female its the bushy one at the front that is unknown it has the growth of the “skunky pheno” - I could have made that clearer

Yep :grin: getting colder. The heating is on at home now

3 Likes

Landrace
Pollinated with Nepal x Deimos

not much difference except stumpy has sretched a little and the tall one has budlets now

5 Likes

Super happy today, the two landrace project plants that were done in August set seeds :grin:
Its possible they hermied or one of the plants that got killed off donated pollen before it died.
Progress

First seeds of the project…buds not bad either

12 Likes

Mikado
Smells are fantastic.
LEFT LIMEY, MIDDLE GRAPEFRUIT, RIGHT RASPBERRY, FAR RIGHT MALE

Limey

Limey Bud

The limey one is like lime sourz its the best smelling plant ive ever had my hands on

Grapefruit Yes it has deficiencies, no I dont care no more feed

Grapefruit Bud

Grapefruit is just a nice fruity one (has some lime hints)

Shorty

Shorty Bud

Shorty is some funked up raspberry, burned rubber, chem, skunk, chocolate, cant see let alone taste sh17

Male hasn’t opened yet

The male has raspberry(without the chem stuff) and lime smells

Nepal x Deimos original top bud at far back left

Seeing new stigma showing on this, is that normal after pollination or is it a sign pollination has failed?
Big male is still shucking clouds so gave another waft.

8 Likes

It seems like they keep putting them out for a while longer… that male is about to burst in days! maybe even grab one & take it home to collect & store?

great menu of smells it seems. :slight_smile: happy for you.

:evergreen_tree:

3 Likes

I would be surprised if that male plant hasn’t been leaking for some time now.

Brave gardener. You have all my respect brother.

4 Likes

@cannabissequoia you can bet I already took a male branch
first sacs are just opening on inspection of the photos (best chance i get to look)
its been cold, so maybe thats why he is so late
lateness is genetically linked to potency so maybe a good thing?
beats any fruit strain ive ever grown, although ive never done blueberry…

@99PerCent Im sure he has had a little seepage
why am I brave? because its so late?

2 Likes

Because you are out there. I am getting eaten alive in my garden. Maybe guerilla is better pest management.

4 Likes