Gorilla Cookies Harvest Day

HARVEST DAY!!!

Took down my last grow of 2021 this morning: Gorilla Cookies from a seed provided by a really good bro.

Strain Description

Gorilla Cookies from Elev8 Seeds

Photo Reg, Sativa Dom

Type: Hybrid (mostly Sativa)

Genetics: Thin Mint Girl Scout Cookies x Gorilla Glue #4 S1

Seed Type: Regular & Feminized

Flowering: 8-9 weeks

Yield: Excellent

Potency: High

Breeder says: “Because we have both Gorilla Glue #4 S1 and Thin Mint Girl Scout Cookies in the stable, this seemed like such an obvious cross of two famous strains. Gorilla Glue #4 S1 is famous for its potency, yield, and smell. Thin Mint Girl Scout Cookies is considered by most as the most desirable cut of Girl Scout Cookies. Our goal on this cross was to combine the best of two strains in one and Gorilla Cookies accomplished that. We reversed a Thin Mint Girl GSC female and pollinated a Gorilla Glue #4 S1 female. Because this is a first generation cross, phenos will range between Gorilla Glue #4 S1 or Thin Mint dominant and will be very vigorous. It is hard to pick a favorite pheno.”

Grow Stats

Seeds Sown 7/8/21

Final Pot: 7/22, 5 gal with living soil,

Training: Quad-line + LST & @BU2B strategic defoliation

Flowering: Lights switch 12/12 on 9/1/21, 6.6 weeks veg, First pistils 9/3/21

Harvest 11/1/21 after 8.7 weeks flowering

Yield: We’ll see. I’s call it average, 4 oz? 5 tops. Say 125 grams from 150 watts from the outlet, 0.85 gram per watts in sixteen weeks seed to chop.

===================
Here’s the pics

Three Bath Wash, BakingSoda, HydroPerox, pure spring water

A quick shake & into the towels

Gorilla Cookies

Palm-sized Buds, lots of them

Sativa Sugar

Better Lighting

25 Likes

Congratulations on a successful harvest, really cool bud.

3 Likes

With 150 watter at that.
Really cool :sunglasses:

2 Likes

did you check trichomes before chop ? i know gsc can go 10 weeks and most gg4 also go 10 weeks. nice plant and good yeild

1 Like

You’re growing them upside down :rofl:

In the first pic anyway.

Looks great.

2 Likes

Hi @204medismoke, sharp eyes and you are completely right.

This was a bit of an early harvest, I reckon 5% amber trichs but I wanted to shoot for the full electric Zap of Sativa on this grow since my medicine chest is well stocked with couch lock Indica already.

I’m going to make GD tincture with some of this and I hope to compare the effects.

Thanks for the question.

5 Likes

all good hell of a nice plant either way. and im sure that tincture will have you feeling nice and warm lol

2 Likes

Nice work with the Gorilla Cookies, looking forward to the smoke report.

1 Like

LOL, me too @Tejas!!!
But today I’m incarcerated in Trim Jail. My Trim/Dry/Cure routine has tasks every day for the next few weeks. Today it’s “Trim ALL fan leaves, off 20+ branches.” Hours of work, but I actually enjoy doing it. Breaking it into stages means only a few hours at each step.

Saludos a Tejas, we have tickets to the San Antonio Rodeo Finals next year! See you there?

1 Like

I like to see successful grows.

1 Like

And you take great photos, and you have other “relevant” CannaSkills!.
Respected.
Thanks for checking in @itza419.

1 Like

Out West, won’t be in SA next year.

1 Like