Gorilla Glue Auto. First time growing an Auto

Yea that design will allow you to utilise your tent more effectively

1 Like

Yeah either the sp150, or two of the ts600’s, or two hlg 65 v2’s like I wrote above, just cause of your tents slightly odd ball size

2 Likes

the mars TS1000 is excellent value and quality for the price

Hey guys thought would check in. I’m pretty sure I’m settling for the TS 1000. Thanks @legalcanada. My tent is on the way. But I’ve got a problem. I have always used two parts Coco Coir, and one part F.F. Ocean Forest for all my seedlings. I’m about two weeks in and I’ve got serious curl going on. It got really bad after what I assume under watering cause that’s when it started.

I’ve been giving it a little water every other day. It was in a little styrofoam cup. No improvement no worse. So I figured it has to be nutrient burn. So I transplanted her to something a little bigger with straight Coco yesterday hoping that will do the trick. My Bubblegum girls have the same 2 and 1 mix and they are doing great. Any ideas fellas?

4 Likes

It’s pretty dark and is clawing so it could be overfeeding, it might also be overwatering too. Saturate that container until a bit runs out the bottom then don’t water again until it’s almost completely dry (should be ~1-2 weeks)

2 Likes

Hey @Mr.Sparkle, I’m taking into the consideration that you said that the TS1000 would most likely be over kill. But it is equipped with dimming capability. Would that make it worth it or is it just a sale gimmick?

1 Like

I still say the sp150, but I didn’t say anything about the ts1000 being overkill, all I said was you would get better coverage with two of the ts600’s or and sp150 due to your tents dimensions,

And the ts1000 is just 150w so that’s acceptable levels running at full.

3 Likes

I agree with Bleacher.

8 Likes

My extreme social distancing device😎

2 Likes

Sorry fellas, that lady crashed. Live a learn.
I am point a post on my bubblegum. If anyone want to check it out. C y’all next time.

2 Likes

Looks like overwatering to me and I 2nd the spider farmer

2 Likes