Gramps Out Door Garden

Dang how big is that pepper plant lol. The garden looks fantastic.

11 Likes

Sweet looking plant @gramps! Looks to be a potential keeper for sure!

8 Likes

Amazing! Well done, man. Well done.

8 Likes

Nice!!! Really nice!

6 Likes

Wow!!! Incredible!!! Wish I could grow trees!!!

7 Likes

Here’s another Vanilla Frosting that’s growing in a more shaded section she gets morning and late afternoon sun . I removed most of the fans to let the sun in . And a big Platinum Girl Scout Cookie and next to her is a Hadis O. G. that’s coming along nicely . And a Fire Breath last is a fat Napoli Pink . .

54 Likes

One word > FABULOUS! :trophy:

9 Likes

Looking like you having some major colas there! Looking awesome!

9 Likes

Beautifully … Fuckin’ BEAUTIFUL!!! :yum:

8 Likes

Thanks for looking ! Todays was harvest day for a Fire Breath that a neighbor was dumping because of poor health . I brought the sick plant home and nursed her back to health several pounds of sticky stinky goodness . The torch is for cleaning the Fiskars not for my pipe:grin:

61 Likes

beautiful plants man . god i wish i had your season!

10 Likes

nice work - beautiful outdoor grow

10 Likes

Wow man you don’t do small. Just massive plants ! Great job!

11 Likes

thanks two thousand feet in elevation and may to late oct N California perfect climate for cannabis and most anything .

24 Likes

Nice job gramps!!! that should hold ya for a few weeks huh?

12 Likes

trying not to slip in my own drool. lol.

8 Likes

So, I guess you joined OverGrow to see if you could maybe get a little more size out of your girls?? heh… beautiful sight bro.

I’m envious of the growing conditions. I’ve always thought about trying to relocate out there somewhere but I suppose the cost of living even in NCal is high. I lived in Southern Oregon a long time ago and really enjoyed it. I’d prefer to live south of Oregon these days though. peace

12 Likes

Are you growing in your own soil mix or is it a premade? Nutes used? How big were they when you first put them out to get that huge?!

6 Likes

Awesome garden man!!
Where did u score that Napoli pink???
Im curious cause I’m originally from there and I remember when I was kid the Vesuvian Purple …bad ass smoke…purple and very grapefruit smelling!:yum:

7 Likes

Have a buddy on here looking for vanilla frosting Seeds r those from Humboldt seed ? Can u let us know where to obtain those seeds?

7 Likes