Gramps Out Door Garden

I took another cut on the Romulan getting a little purple on . And another cut on a Banana Mango they keep growing and I keep chopping .

Romulan . Banana Mango

29 Likes

Out with the old in with the new .

A couple of totes full of Banana Mango dry and ready to cure a little longer or not .

30 Likes

Very nice trim work on those buds! But then again you get a lot of practice :grimacing:.

4 Likes

Lots of nice looking bud but a lot of hard work getting to that stage. Good job

2 Likes

I like big buds, all that ego stuff.
Beautiful Gramps, I can smell it from here.

3 Likes

Thanks everyone the Banana Mango is a great outdoor plant really puts out the solid bud and great smoke . The Blue Dream was a nightmare finished late and the aphids loved it . I took some tops and let the rest go wasn’t impressed with the high maybe after a longer cure . The Romulan turned out great real fire and no need to trim nice compact plant perfect for personal smoke . Next season I’m going for smaller easy to manage plants my ladder days are over lol . Happy Growing

18 Likes

I hear you there. Lots of work.

3 Likes

Definitely a a young mans job with 10 ft monsters

2 Likes

I’m tellin ya I agree, want to make outdoor scrog tables next year.

1 Like

Impressive haul! Wow, what a beautiful sight!

2 Likes

I trimmed a little today a little blue dream on the bottom and banana mango on the bottom sleepy time weed. And I watered the Romulan I might trim a jar of late Romulan just for fun. Happy Turkey Day

34 Likes

I can smell it… a dogs nose and all…

4 Likes

@gramps , thanks for sharing your adventures with us, it was a pleasure to catch up on your thread.
Growing plants like yours isnt really an option were I live, so Im always blown away when I see these outdoor monsters.
Enjoy those flowers man.

5 Likes

Yesterday was the end of my 2021 grow season I burned the larf . And more than happy with my 6 legal plants more than I can smoke. Have a nice High

18 Likes

Looks to be a good haul hope they last till next round enjoyed your grow thread looking forward to your next round.

6 Likes

:rofl: :+1:
My 1st thought, for a split second was " you could process that into hash…" Then I remembered those Jurassic sequoias you grew… :crazy_face:

Cheers
G

6 Likes

Thank you @gramps for sharing your grow this season with all of us :pray: it was epic!! :smiley: You grow some beautiful trees :heart_eyes:

7 Likes

Someday I will grow outside. Man I want to so bad it makes me itch.
Someday.
Those plants up at the beginning are amazing! BTW
Too bad I wasn’t along for the show but I’ll read it anyway lol. :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Good morning I’ve been in hibernation and turning into a total hermit with the covid pandemic. I’ve had all 3 shots and starting to come out of the cave. So, I tested some Banana Mango 30-day hang and somewhere around 90 days in totes. Best described as great! stoned but not couch locked and real easy smooth on my old throat. Happy Growing

24 Likes

Forgot the photo this mango is bad ass.

34 Likes