Grass Monkey & Sour Bubble in the House!

I lost two top colas and some bud here and there, but still got me a good 17oz dry. I got nine 32oz masons full to the top.

Mold free 100%. Hydrogen Peroxide and trim scissors did it! I was looking for mole particules in the buds with a CREE LED torch, very bright. Did it every other day for about two weeks.

8 Likes

Unfortunately after a lot of deliberating i have to shut down.

I won’t have enough time to finish this where i am, i am leaving in 5 or 6 weeks, so i have to suspend this grow.

I say suspend because i will use this as an opportunity to clone and store cuttings in stasis, meaning that when i setup shop at the next location i will have either rooted clones or clones to root. And if not, i think i can germinate a few more seeds u know.

These are the last known pics of the Sour Bubble and Grass Monkey. SOB SOB!

I ask mother Shiva for grace and my future grows not to be jinxed after this.

HppHrvst :robot:

5 Likes

I had an unfortunate incident of some seedling getting being ripped out my potted plant areas #smh.

2 Likes

ahhh shit they are/were all looking so good too mate, from what I have seen both the Sour bubble and Grass Monkey have significant frost at 5 weeks.

If you havn’t already destroyed them maybe you could take clones then leave the lights on till last minute and see what you can get from them in the time that you have.

Sour Bubble at 35 days.

6 Likes

I am lagging on this, but my wife wants them gone, my brother in law could get vindictive on me too, so we are trying to foresee any problems and eliminate them before they actually become one. Guy is jealous.

I am gonna do the mushrooms and cloning plus some stasis experiments too. But i have to get rid of the plants.

If i really screw up with the cloning/stasis, i will buy more seeds of the same two.

We are either part of the problem or part of the solution.

I choose to get up after i fall. More was lost to the deluge!

You are from another dimension bro! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

HppHrvst

5 Likes

I guess you are not short on different seeds man, it’s just hard to see plants destroyed especially when they are so healthy.

Stay safe.

1 Like

Since day one they have been on the line, the landlord, and the moving and now this little c*nt!

But me, insistent as i am wanted to go on, even now, i got some Purple Haze by GenoFarms germinating. I dunno what it is man!

Poor little plants, i thought i was gonna have to shut down last grow, and since everything went just fine, so to speak; it was that i decided to germinate these and go on. But i shouldn’t have.

MEA CULPA!

2 Likes

Family and especially in laws, can be heartless and greedy. Everything is temporary bro, better things are down the road. Onward, through the fog! :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

Federal and local laws getting deleted scumbags lol…

Oh yeah OFC, but i still regret having to get rid of the plants, super sad about that. Nothing to do.

Stay tuned tho! The mad man will start growing with a vengeance, pretty soon! Couple of months tops.

2 Likes

i’m sure you could find a way to f’nagle(that’s my yiddish) a spot over at lu -eees… his plant looked pretty fn’t lonely behind that wall… 'give 'er some friends to bla-bla-bla with in the alley… :wink:

(1/2 serious, as usual, confusing the matter)

:evergreen_tree:

2 Likes

found another Grass Monkey. :smile:

https://www.grassmonkeycc.com/about

3 Likes

4 posts were merged into an existing topic: Conserving clones in stasis :hourglass_flowing_sand:

A post was merged into an existing topic: Conserving clones in stasis :hourglass_flowing_sand:

i feel like i have smell-o-vision right now…if i had a teleporter i’d do a lot of things but right now i’d bounce down to CR & burn one. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Anytime brother, you can do it!

LOL

2 Likes

Here they are thriving, flipped them two days ago but only to identify sex on each plant. I wish i could do something in order to be able to finish them, but two whole months…

Sour Bubble in the back and Grass Monkey in the front.

They look so vigorous and healthy.

HppHrvst :robot:

10 Likes

:thinking: …almost… …TOO vigorous… :thinking: :spy: it’s that LIFTA, DAMNIT!

3 Likes

…in that case, tell the man this sour lifesaver run better be like … hmm … :thinking: “god’s pussy” already spoken for… hmm. well, damn good. because the :evergreen_tree: needs it to be. :wink:

1 Like

If i transplant them now, will they benefit from it or suffer shock?

I wanna put them in 3 gallon pots, but only the females… Thanks.

2 Likes