I have been working on this for several months now, with these results:
First White Widow seeds grown on 2017-11-14. First three (3) cuttings were taken on 2017-12-23. Then dipped into small amount of rooting hormone and put into jiffy pellets under humidity dome until rooted. Then transplanted as needed. All three (3) cuttings made it believe it or not.
Next: 2018-01-14 took cuttings from these three plants before putting into flower about 1/2 or Eight (8) were made into clones and the rest were put into a zip-lock bag misted with tap water sealed with two breaths my exghusted breaths of air and placed into the door of my refrigerator. I checked on them every few days at first and they looked fine for over a month. Around 2018-03-01 I took the cuttings from the refrigerator, cut the ends about 3/4" from the end dipped them into hormone powder and planted them into jiffy pellets inside yogurt cups (it takes about 3 jiffy pellets for each yogurt cup, just for your information). I no longer do it this way, I just put the cuttings straight into the jiffy pellet, keep moist and in at least 18 hours of light for about 4-6 days then transplant straight into solo type cups to get size for several weeks or until I need to take more cuttings, etc…
Had to make an edit, out of the Six (6) clones I attempted to make, Five (5) made it. One was an experiment to see how much off a stem is need to root and get a plant growing.
I like the results I (We) are getting so far…
This addition is being made over a week after many, many, well you get the idea! I did not realize that I did not list the final length of time I (we) were able to keep the clones alive in the refrigerator door. Total time was 2 months 3 weeks.