Grass Monkey & Sour Bubble in the House!

My little girl walked in at the lab and said: "Daddy are these plants, papaya plants?

She says it smells of ripe papayas in the lab… I don’t smell anything, have to come close to the plants and sniff them now, got very used to the smell…

6 Likes

Dr., depending on her age… “yes, mija, they are the best in the world but they take about 18 years to grow” :wink:

!buenos!
:evergreen_tree:

1 Like

I hadn’t seen this… LOL

UPDATE NOW

Front

Angle

Grass Monkey by @LED_Seedz

Sour Bubble by @BogSeeds

Enjoy gang!

Sci :robot:

15 Likes

I started to water my plants everyday now, half as much but twice as often!

We’ll see what effects it creates like that!

Sci

1 Like

That Sour Bubble looks good. Hows the aroma?

1 Like

The whole room smells of ripe papayas, with a little bit of cologne? I dunno if that makes any sense, but anyway, i hope they stack up a little more before harvest!

What about when you sniff the Sour Bubble buds up close?

Or when you rub your fingers a bit on the buds how would you describe the smell?

1 Like

Yeah man, it’s the sour bubble that smells like papaya… Maybe the grass moskey is more subtle, or i am intoxicated with the SB!

I am not a weed caterer bro! I don’t think i know! And my smell is flawed!

Sci

I need a weed caterer. :cowboy_hat_face:

I found a female plant part of my gang family.

This is the tent days away from harvest, the one in the left front, is just getting started to flower. It’s a clone of the one on the far left, a Grass Monkey that was chosen to be pollinized by the Sour Bubble, and i think it’s going to be a good marriage.

The one thing the Grass Monkey has that i would like to change is the stems of the side branches, even tho they support the weight of the buds, i had to cut a couple earlier cos they were hell bent!

The Sour Bubble has the nicest and strongest stems i have ever seen on a plant. The cross should be somewhat in between i hope, the buds and terpene profiles are something i know nothing about right now, but i will test these seeds and see how they come out, and if they come out good then work the line a little bit until it is where one would like it to be. Now, i dunno how to do all this, but i will stand on the shoulders of my giant friends and see what comes…

7 Likes

And a little sample off of a branch that broke, it was very thin but the buds on it were spot on!

Grass Monkey here gang!

2 Likes

Hey @MadScientist. How did you “quick dry” it and how did it smoke? :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

No actually it has been drying for four nights bro! Just now i trimmed it and gonna sample it.

EDIT

I have to say musky and earthy, reminds me of the lemon garlic og but with more potency and more physical, still tastes like Chlorophyll a bit i think. Not completely dry tho. Just a teaser of what’s to come…

Sweet after taste. But this was picked when i started flushing so…

1 Like

I pick some small lower branch buds and put them in a perforated pan on top of a small radiator heater on lowest setting. Dried and smokable in 2 hours.
:cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

I think if i leave it overnight on my desk it will be ready, crunchy as hell but yeah man!

1 Like

Looking sweet you have certainly put Sour Bubble on my list

1 Like

Thanks man, the pic of the little buds are Grass Monkey tho… Just in case.

On the picture of the tent, the Sour Bubble is the one on the middle at the back of them all, the tallest plant!

Actually, the whole row on the middle is SB.

2 Likes

I’m always out of weed half way through the following round. My intake is bigger than my productivity ATM. I’m about 10 days from projected harvest and am fighting the urge to snip a bud or two. I smoke mexican Schwag between runs so it can’t happen soon enough! I need medicine! One love bro. :cowboy_hat_face:

Still man theyre really nice looking and pedros are looking good too

1 Like