Greandal’s menagerie…

Very nice choices!

2 Likes

Overnight the rest of the OG kush and two more of the Black Triangle popped. Just one more of those and two VB remaining.

3 Likes

I’ve got OG Kush and Black Triangle babies right now too!

3 Likes

SWEET! :smiley: How far along? How did I miss that?

1 Like

They are still tiny little babies and the plan is to marry them to some Bahia pollen if everything goes according to plan.

2 Likes

As I have come to expect from @JohnnyPotseed’s method, 100% germination. Everyone above soil in the light!

I’d better get my ass in gear eh? :laughing:

14 Likes

Nobody dead yet! :laughing:

Two Bloody Monster going well

All the GDP doing alright

Two of the C99 going apeshit, as expected.

All the OG looking good

Black Triangle slow but growing

VB also slow but alive. Probably a little cooler in here than they like.

Volunteer Oaxacan! LMAO

13 Likes

It looks like whatever you had in the bags wanted to keep going cuz! lol Are those from seeds or from the rootball left in the bag?

2 Likes

@JohnnyPotseed Yeah those are Oaxacan seed dropped from last year’s plants. Slid down inside the bag when it dried out and last week’s rain and a warm day and here they are! Now that I look closer there’s at least one more seed lying on top there.

5 Likes

It’s rather hard to say “No” to that level of effort… :smile: :+1:

Cheers
G

3 Likes

626b0438-67c6-460b-a0d7-78af202052ae_text

6 Likes

It certainly is! LOL

1 Like

Starting to take off now. Won’t be long before things move into the tent.

The OG and Bloody Monster have jumped the last two days.

11 Likes

I also suffer from sleep issues and i have a simple method of converting THC into CBN. Conversion requires solar radiation, warmth and oxygen to occur. I place some indica type flowers that have been dried and cured into a canning jar and place it on my kitchen window sill, where it gets hit with sunlight all afternoon and evening. I open the jar once a week, and to let more oxygen into the jar. After a few months, it’s ready. I’ll take a pinch of this (Too much CBN can carry into the next day and cause grogginess )and mix it with a nice relaxing strain and vape it before bedtime. Works like a charm.

8 Likes

I will give this a try! Thanks @PineTarBastard .

3 Likes

My apologies, 11 days isn’t a week but a lot has been going on.

Everyone moved into the tent four days ago after I got things cleaned and balanced. New filters this year, I can tell they’ll be needed.

Transplanting underway…

The Bloody Monsters are bloody monstrous!

OG Kush looking lush.

Black Triangle looks mighty jungle for this run, might just keep the short one. Must be that Thai muscling through.

GDP gets new shoes tomorrow.

Pretty stoked about this run to be honest. Been a while since I danced this dance.

Nothing really geeky here, promix hp/jack’s light calmag and ph management.

14 Likes

Looks good I’m running a black triangle too and I’m hoping it turns into a suitable male.

3 Likes

They smell interesting I admit. I have a feeling they’re likely to get big.

3 Likes

In other news, Manipur is pretty happy about 65 degree temps in November…,

14 Likes

Looking good. Btw, how was the Beldia smoke?

3 Likes