Greandal’s menagerie…

Yeah I have been putting my indoor plants on trays now for a while and this year I have my outdoor plants with their bases sitting in a boggy swamp to see how they manage with a constant water supply, so far they are loving life. I’m going to do a bit of a pheno hunt to cross one of the darker leaf vb’s over a purple urkle and also maybe a lavender just to see how they turn out. I’m in a drier spot this year so I’m finally getting a chance to try some indica for a change!

1 Like

I can see how a VB that grows like a lavender would be sweet.

Interesting how Indica is as hard for you as tropicals are here. Cosmic justice? LMAO

1 Like

Yeah it’s because of the humidity but mostly the fact that being close the equator means there’s only an hour or so difference in daylight between summer and winter, so anything indica gets to maturity and flowers no matter what time of year it is and all I ever got was a bud on a stick lol.

I realised also that it’s not 12/12 for flowering and that indica will flower at about 13/11 and sometimes less.

I’ve just bought a 100 acres about mid east coast here, kinda like our version of the green triangle so I should be able to grow both now, I’ve got a few hellfire OG and sour diesel going this year so I’m hoping they turn out alright.

1 Like

One thing about a long veg, they don’t mess around after flip.

13 Likes

Mostri sanguinari…

Sea of gdp…

Cindy going for broke

The Viet. I don’t know about you but that’s one sexy plant to me.

12 Likes

I agree. That’s one sexy girl.

2 Likes

She’s one of those skinny long legged gals you have to court for a long time. :laughing:

4 Likes

That describes my ex… well except for the courting a long time. That couldn’t have been more not her. lol

2 Likes

I’ve heard C99 in a fast-flowering sativa. What have your experiences with it been?

1 Like

Damn, you’ve got a jungle going on there. Would having a couple of geckos in your grow room be an issue? Crested geckos (Correlophus ciliatus) feed on fruit and small insects, and are not very large or heavy.

1 Like

I used to have one, his name was Kamau. I loved that little guy so much! He loved little bugs

2 Likes

Believe it or not this is the first time I’ve grown it. I needed to crank out some bud this go round and C99 is a classic.

It’s listed as 70/30 Sativa/Indica but at 56-60 days flowering that Affie in there is pretty influential.

3 Likes

If I thought they’d survive I’d love some geckos but I’m afraid they’d venture out into the basement after bugs and succumb to the cold.

3 Likes

Yeah I will say crested geckos are usually over $100 each. But there are cheap lizards if you ever wanted to try for 10 or less each

2 Likes

That’s true. My wife and I used to be really into geckos. We had two tokays we basically tamed. We also had a Moroccan white spotted gecko (Tarentola annularis) named “Cookie.” His name was a bit misleading, in the sense that a sobriquet like “Cookie” implies that he’s cute and maybe sweet. He was, by far, the meanest gecko I ever saw. He was really small (about 7cm) so he was unable to be very destructive, but he tried. He would bite and shake his head around like a dog trying to tear off a chunk of flesh, which is what he was trying to do. Our biggest concern is that species can tolerate cold, and would wreak havoc on the local ecology, so we’ll not get another like him. Most other geckos (including tokays, which are well known for biting) cannot tolerate the cold and would die if they ever got loose. If you give geckos food, water and places to hide, they won’t stray from the closet.

2 Likes

Monsters

12 Likes

How do you even see anything down in there!!
Dang bro! That’s a blasted jungle!

3 Likes

It ain’t easy! :joy: it is what it is at this point. Gonna let them finish of course but I know better how these grow. If they are rot resistant I can see 1lb a plant easy.

I need to go look at @BigMike55 ’s grow and see how long his flowered before he chopped.

4 Likes

1 Like

This right here is why…

7 Likes