Greandal’s menagerie…

They are amazing. True.
You definitely show the proof in that.

2 Likes

Spectacular plants bruh. I let mine go 10 weeks last time. Great smoke.

3 Likes

That’s quite the jungle you got going on there! Looks like the VB is only just getting started!

1 Like

Thats a fantastic room @GREANDAL

1 Like

Thank you! :blush:

1 Like

Yeah it’s going to fill that tent no doubt. LOL
Finally lopped off the top when it hit the ceiling and it’s just pushing it’s way around.

3 Likes

Yeah they can get huge, this is one here and it’s not even flowering yet!

This one is also at the roof height, only it’s a 9 foot ceiling lol.

13 Likes

Define “cold”? I would have little fear of ANY reptile overwintering here! LOL

3 Likes

Holy Dien Bien Phu Batman!

14 Likes

Wow! Just… wow! Totally off-the-hook awesome display there cuz!
Lovin it lol

5 Likes

Thank you JP. It gets better every day and we’re not quite halfway there! :laughing:

3 Likes

@GREANDAL
I have totally run out of compliments bro! You have a talent man.

2 Likes

Awesome growing bro, first time any one I know of has attempted this particular big leggy vb sativa indoors, Is that the Cindy yellowing out? I’ve noticed lime green plants seem more prone to that. All looking healthy af!

1 Like

yeah that looks pretty sick :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you!

Yeah there’s soon to be a lot less of that beast. LOL Going to have to do some pruning. The last week it really took off. I really wanted to see the plant and now I do. Careful what you wish for eh? I have cuts going to put out in May.

Yes that’s the Cindy getting ready to drop her fans. Definitely the fastest plant in there. This tent is a strange fruit salad to smell with the GDP adding it’s own thing.

4 Likes

Thank you my friend. They help me stay sane during the long dark up here. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes
2 Likes

“I warned you.”

2 Likes

Yep pretty hard to tame the indoors that’s for sure, could try bending/knuckling them maybe? They can handle some serious abuse without it worrying them too much. I had a few completely starfish on the ground, split right down the middle, I taped all branches back together with sports tape and away they went like nothing had happened🤣

I’m thinking I’ll put a bunch of them in myself this winter and do a proper pheno hunt, try and really nail down that dark one, and also now I can grow fat leaf plants maybe over some purple urkle and a lavender. :thinking:

The whole tent is looking super good bro.

1 Like

Freezing or below.

1 Like