Greandal’s menagerie…

Yes I am @JohnnyPotseed! They’ve gone and driven the viney Cindy out of the tent! LMAO

Cindy gets a trim

14 Likes

Definitely putting one of these outside next year. Left alone they’ll be enormous I’m sure.

2 Likes

Perky

These GDP really don’t stretch much. Lush

Cindy is happier in here

11 Likes

Plants are looking great! I’m really excited to see the GDP flower. Not surprised on the no stretch as the parent’s didn’t either. Keep up the good work!

1 Like

Starting to smell good in here. Mostly the C99 at the moment.

I think I’m in love… :heart_eyes:

14 Likes

Well I’m caught back up now that I’m back home. I hate Florida with a passion. Glad to be home even if my grow went to crap. I have more seeds. lol

3 Likes

Glad you traveled safely. Yeah Florida used to be interesting but over the last 30 years it’s gone to hell.

2 Likes

How we going bro? Any sign of flowering yet?

1 Like

Yes, I’ll get some pics up tomorrow. Sorry I just saw this.

1 Like

GDP looking good. @Greasy

Cindy

VB @slain

10 Likes

Looking fantastic in there @GREANDAL ! I’ve got a couple seedlings going of the GDP, I’ll have to show them your photos for inspiration of what they can become!

3 Likes

Well these should be about maxed out. LOL

They’ve vegged roughly twice as long as I intended. Had a second program on my timer unbeknownst to me until two weeks ago. DERP.

4 Likes

Upside to the mistake is that you are going to have so much bud!!! Those things are huge! What size pots are they in?

1 Like

Those are just 2 gal bags but they’re on these…

So basically endless food and drinks! That’s a bloody monster stem.

8 Likes

Holy crap, they are looking fantastic! what a difference 8 days makes, going to be some serious bending going on I reckon.

2 Likes

No doubt! :laughing: I expect the VB to take the whole tent after the others are done. Should work out.:crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

I have half a dozen cuts going of it, will put some outside.

5 Likes

Nice, it’s definitely got the branch stretchy sativa structure going on, going to be monster plants outdoors that’s for sure.

1 Like

I think with the autopots the cramped conditions make much less difference. Yeah, barring catastrophe I’m looking at a lot of bud!

2 Likes

Yeah I don’t think this is the dark pheno you mentioned but I love the way it’s growing. Lovely plant. It’s interesting, it hasn’t grown much vertically since actual flip but the lowers have turned up and gone straight up.

1 Like