Greandal’s menagerie…

Ok. Those last pics demanded my attention.
Frickin’ awesome garden. You should be proud. And I know you are. Hell, I’m proud of you and I don’t even know you. Haha.

4 Likes

They’re still really pliable, I was thinking maybe some kind of espalier.

2 Likes

Have you seen these? I haven’t been able to source them here but they look like a good thing

https://www.tropicannahorticulture.com/bendz-pack-of-50

4 Likes

A lot of guys use those. I want to try them out but never remember to add them to the Amazon cart. (I hate Amazon, but it’s handy) I always just pinch and roll between my fingers to mush the stem upp a bit and flop her over. As long as I don’t break the tip off, she will form a knuckle there and never skip a beat.

4 Likes

I usually crush and fold but I can see how something controllable like that might be useful.

LOL thanks man.

I always think I might like to use them but then decide I’m perfectly satisfied just tying down a few select branches.

1 Like

I wouldn’t call myself frugal, I just hate to buy things when I can solve a problem another way.

2 Likes

I wouldn’t call myself frugal i’d call myself cheap.

3 Likes

Yeah the no Panama hat clinched that I agree.

1 Like

In all fairness I’m a little bigger than your average Panamanian and I couldn’t find anything that fit. Shoes too. I’m a 12 and the biggest I could find was 10.5

1 Like

I have a similar condition, my sympathies. My hat size is right in the zone where they only make 10 out of every 1000.

1 Like

Yes bigfathead-itis. It’s a problem.

1 Like

Thats an amazing Forest.
Is that a two-story tent?
Love the picture with fading leaves !

1 Like

LOL afraid not. They’re both 70”x70”x80”. Next year they’re going away and I’m using the room itself.

2 Likes

They’re full on yellow this morning. When I get a chance I’ll drop some more pictures. Changing every day now. One of my favorite stages.

1 Like

Kudos for stuffin that Tent G
Its extremely Cozy

1 Like

And that tent with the Cindy is like a fruity sangria. :laughing:

Stop, just stop it. Too early

1 Like

Thanks! :blush:

This has been too easy frankly. As long as you have the gear to manage vpd and enough light they want to take over the world.

2 Likes