Greandal’s menagerie…

Here’s hoping she’s ok and has a speedy recovery.

3 Likes

Thank you sir. A difficult night but she’s up and moving. She’s tougher than I in some ways.

4 Likes

Good healing vibes and best wishes in the air for her, cuz.

3 Likes

Day 82

13 Likes

Thank you :pray: JP

She was shocked by the post op pain but once we got her out of the bed the first time she got that hawkeye look and I know she’s going to be alright.

4 Likes

Prayers for a speedy and full recovery.
:pray:t5:

5 Likes

Thank you my friend :blush:

2 Likes

Well to be fair it’s definitely a lot easier outside I’d reckon for sure…you’re looking pretty good man all things considered , it’s almost done now too! It’s going to be 90 days at least just looking at those pics… means in 5 or maybe 6 generations of me trying to select for shorter flowering I might have shaved a week off it, if that! :rofl:

Sending wishes for a speedy recovery your way brother🙏

3 Likes

how fast , 90 days? really? and at first it was 100 Days? sounds crazy fast. often for Outdoorgrowers there is still a difficulty, its that they sometimes trigger very late.

3 Likes

Yeah but that’s a best guess really , it’s hard to say exactly outside when it starts.
I’m not really patient enough for stuff that goes a lot more than 100 days tbh, too many things can go wrong in the tropics with storms and cyclones etc 14 weeks would seem in the ball park for most sativa I’ve grow, how long does your VB take?

3 Likes

You should try a Sheelavathi. I am at 14 weeks and she has really just started to flower good. And it has completely filled a 4x4 tent, just the one plant. It’s out of control. Wall to wall and tree top tall. Hehe.

5 Likes

Thank you :blush:

1 Like

Day 86, she’s still going and frosting up

Hola señorita!

15 Likes

Hey @TopicalWave

Been tearing up my desk and racking my brain for those seeds we thought you sent me, which I’m still interested in btw, and found what you actually sent.

You had a male doing his thing and offered pollen and I had some bushes outside I hoped to dust but it took too long to get here. Aug ‘21 is the pm date.

I couldn’t believe I had those seeds and hadn’t run them cause they’re my boogie. Thought maybe I’d had a stroke. ~taps skull~

7 Likes

Oh that’s what it was… I know I sent something your way at least once!

Yup once I’m back home I’ll be happy to send some your way. Too bad the pollen made it too late!

2 Likes

Oh I think if it had gotten here the day you mailed it it would’ve been close anyway. Those plants turned quickly.

2 Likes

Day 90. SOON. LOL

When in doubt, wait. In the last few days major frost increase and unmistakable smell of chocolate on my hands. Got a tester in the oven now.

Hey @slain that chocolate you mentioned is for real! Kind of a mocha coffee/chocolate thing.

15 Likes

Still beautiful, thanks for the updates!

3 Likes

Day 94 started picking…

Let’s get some stuff done. Yeehaw my dudes!

This was dried in the oven so no cure or anything. Flavor basically obliterated except for some metallic taste and a little numb tongue. Blood pressure almost immediately rises but not uncomfortably (for me). Vision sharpening. As I said before thcv has the effect on me of pain relief of a different sort than cbd. Very clean upright high. I’m sneaking up on a normal size joint cause the first tester kinda surprised me. LOL

13 Likes

nice nice, shure looks like a sweet Vietnamese too. There are always more and more vietnamese tho, wee need many of them 70s viets.

Chocolate and are there peppermint/minty smells also?
How is the comedon? slight lethargy? or is the positivity of the most beautiful Ganja region such as Lao and Vietnam domintaing, and truely creating young and lovely feelings ? :grinning:
(hoabac as comparison im not shure if its positive enough as it is a short example from this region 13 weeks) (vietblack snowhy has more of the positiv feeling, i dont know if its cause its an older line than Hoabac, or if its cause its a cross of a ultrashort 12 weeker x 18 weeker Vietnamese, hence the subsequent selection could highlight some specific traits)

3 Likes