Greandal’s menagerie…

It is very positive yes. Vivid colors and sound. I did not pay attention to the comedown yesterday as I exhausted myself in the yard. It did not leave me wanting it just passed.

5 Likes

sounds like those very typical negative thoughtspirals dont happen on it. GOOD.

hope it even makes one go out, very rare for weed aswell, zero-anxiety so to speak…

3 Likes

Mmmmmm…

16 Likes

Beautiful man!
Hey, have you gotten farther on that dreadnought you are building? Or did I get stoned and miss it?
:slight_smile:

2 Likes

Pretty close. The serrations are different.

Ost first then vb

9 Likes

With a strong westerly wind I think I can catch a whiff of that, lol. Looks delicious!
I’m reading in reverse here. I see you harvested. Almost makes me a little sad. Such a nice specimen!

3 Likes

I think maybe you got stoned and confused another thread with mine. lol Haven’t built a guitar in a few years. I might oughta do one this year though.

1 Like

Yup. It happens. lol

2 Likes

I was thinking about Bunny. :slight_smile:

1 Like

And thank you for your kind words @MoBilly! Things have been so heavy lately my communication with the outside world has diminished somewhat.

6 Likes

My friend, without going into it on open forum, I am right there with you. It’s an effort just getting on here at times because of my own life situations. But I will add this; after I get on here and interact with a few folks that I have become close to, it helps.
Anytime you feel like chatting, feel free to send a PM my way. I’ve been told that I’m a good listener. lol
I like to think it’s just being a friend.

8 Likes

I appreciate that, thank you :pray:.

Things are going well, according to expectations but this is a long haul type of recovery. Just about every possible test is getting thrown at us, emotional, familial, financial etc. and we’re handling it. I never have a doubt we’re going to handle it but keeping our heads up and eyes off our belly buttons gets hard.

10 Likes

I’ll be remembering you guys in my prayers.

3 Likes

Keep your head up @GREANDAL, you seem like a good dude. Hopefully things smooth out as soon as possible for you and yours

4 Likes

A trip to the basement helps!

This is dish #4 so far. I just wanna hover my face over it forever. LOL

Headstash :white_check_mark:

This is way too strong for my wife though she loves the smell of it. She’s not a skinny leaf gal. She does love the Bloody Monster though @JohnnyPotseed, she’s making her way through her first of six jars. LOL

She has had a little help but she’s claimed it basically.

18 Likes

Glad to hear she enjoys it!

2 Likes

fast onset and fierce qualities…
its possible she would like it on low-dosage. if she likes smell its a good sign she likes.

4 Likes

When she is feeling good and feisty again maybe I’ll give her a little. The wheat pheno oaxacan even after picked late was too much for her.

4 Likes

Ya do know, I’m sure lol the longer you let it go, the more ‘couchlock’ it becomes. Maybe take it a bit earlier to be more of an energetic/up buzz?

1 Like

Yes it has gone well in the evening to help settle down. It has a calming effect in the stone for her.

2 Likes