Greandal’s menagerie…

Oh yes, I’ve been taking the Viet as it frosts up gradually. It kinda throws a final blast

3 Likes

I’m outta likes! lol As soon as I ‘like’ a post, it disappears… so here’s some from the Emoji like-bank instead! lol
:heart: :heart: :heart:

3 Likes

cambodianhaze - oldschoolba has a very caling vibe, but is mostly this cambodian creative high. its THE best ever to outcross fierce leaning vietnameses , i tested combined in joint, and it smooths my viet thowards a low potency vibe , in a good way.

i have Camb Hz outcrossed to hoabac where it still has that effect, just a bit less.

3 Likes

Tonight is movie night so it’s his n hers @Greasy ’s gdp. We both find this groovy…

Taste has become a little peppery and you have to sip it now. Blaze at your peril. lol

13 Likes

Peppery huh? Interesting! Hope you guys have a stoney night!

3 Likes

You roll perfect joints brother. Can’t wait until I can taste my Old Siversides. Still a few months away though.

1 Like

I do use a roller but thanks :blush:

You’re in for a treat with that Oaxaca. I have missed mine.

1 Like

Upcoming outdoor extravaganza…

Just the first wave, there’s cuts etc.

12 Likes

I’ve been sneaking the Everyday Haze into Mrs Foreigner’s stash jar and she is just burning through it. Way faster than broadleaf.

2 Likes

Looks like a nice selection there. What’s SH1Long? Matori is an Indian landrace/heirloom? IIRC I saw that in the Indian Landrace Thread somewhere.

2 Likes

Shilong and Matori are both Indian from @Shiv9545. They’ll be on the Indian thread eventually, once they’re going.

3 Likes

Ahh. Shilong. Cool!

Hope things are getting easier for you guys in terms of life stuff.

1 Like

Thank you yes, things have calmed down. Healing is going well.

4 Likes

I see a Foreign influence! lol

2 Likes

We know all and see all and there is no escape.

1 Like

You are everywhere after all.

1 Like

You are surrounded come out with your hands up.

2 Likes

I see something I’m familiar with hitting your dirt and I’m very pleased you’ve chosen to include it in your garden, or even just thinking about it :love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

I’m really interested to see what comes out of those. Hopefully the g13 lets them finish well with our short season. Thought you might like to see it big too. I expect a lot of variation.

3 Likes

I would like to see it. I find it gratifying to see my stuff in people’s gardens. All warm and fuzzy.

Someone is running the Haffa but I think you’re the first on the triple👍

2 Likes