Happy 1k posts

P J

3 Likes

Thank you :blush: I wouldn’t have noticed that. :joy:

2 Likes

19 Likes

20 Likes

18 Likes

I mean this all looks really great and you’re doing a fine job and they look super happy but what we really want to know is how is the Triple Spice doing?

2 Likes

LOL of course you do! It’s actually to the left of this one, not flowering yet but looks like it’s setting up. I’ll get a picture today.

It would have been as big as the others but I had to whack half my outdoor.

11 Likes

Yes please. You’re the first so I’m very curious.

1 Like

Out of likes, but I do. :wink:

2 Likes

What happened?

4 Likes

Sometimes in the interest of harmony we must compromise. I have plants everywhere and my wife, understandably so I admit, had too much anxiety over it.

In my antisocial mind “plant limit shmant limit” but everything I chopped wouldn’t have finished outside anyway.

Still, a few remain.

70’s Viet

@slain ‘s Viet

Ausländer Würzen

I was most sad about the Kalamata, they were promising to be something but they were just too loud.

19 Likes

healthy plants and a great garden! great work bro!!!

1 Like

I always say “what’s a plant count” but I hear you.

3 Likes

Well I might have 100 in my basement but that’s the basement. She puts up with a lot already believe me. LOL

8 Likes

Yeah mine too. She doesn’t really give me any trouble about it but she will ask “what’s your plant count again?” With a little smile on her face.

It’s 4. And that’s all I have.

4 Likes

I mean I’ve got seed runs going and other things. Not like I’m suffering. Those pseudo-puntae turned out to be really good smoke whatever they are and I’ve probably got 2k seeds so far. That’s from breaking down 2 of the 6 :rofl:

I’m starting to think they might have been Puntas from an increase the seller made with some faster male they had available. The green ones are really up and are sour limey.

5 Likes

I’m not that bad but I am a boundary pusher.

3 Likes

Yeah but you’ll never see my nipples merchandised. :wink:

2 Likes

I’m trying to make an “I will make you sell your body” joke but I just sound like a pimp so I’ll have to pass.

1 Like

But seriously youre going to have to make yourself pretty first.

2 Likes