Greandal’s menagerie…

No I get what you mean. A comparison I guess.

Really we are doing this so Mrs Foreigner can impress her German overlords and also we can have a bit of fun while doing it.

2 Likes

kostenlose Dienste für alle

1 Like

J’ai savait mais je le faite quand meme

2 Likes

Nur durch Gerüchte

Now that’s skinny 70’s Viet

14 Likes

I have some fem Viet Black seeds that are in my next lineup. Never having smoked any true sativa I have no idea what to expect with growing them or smoking them. lol
Ideally, I would like to have them established by mid April.
Here’s a question.
April 15 around here has the sun rising at ~ 6:30 and setting at 8. I normally run the lights in my veg room 24/7. Would going from that to outside be very stressful?
Also, since I want these to be about 2’ tall going out so they won’t be babies.
Sativa grow slowly, right, so when do you recon I should drop these seeds to have 2’ plants by then? They will be in 18 gal pots. I hope that’s big enough. :slight_smile:
I’m looking forward to this one. lol

3 Likes

Sativa don’t necessarily grow slowly so much as take a long time to finish.

You could have 2’ plants in 45 days easily depending on the variety. It’s all about giving them as close to exactly what they want as possible and not too much of anything. If you can work that out they can get huge fairly quickly. Unlike the average hash plant they are not bulletproof. lol

If that’s legit Viet you should have someone with you if you’ve never smoked it before.

4 Likes

Do you mean because of the chance of paranoia? I read that that happens to some people.

3 Likes

It can be a real surprise how strong the effects might be and if you’re alone your thoughts are more likely to turn dark. It’s good to have a friend to keep things light.

6 Likes

Will do. Thanks. I’ll set up a jam session with some friends for the evening I decide to try.
:+1:

4 Likes

Something unusual, not the first time I’ve seen it but first time on my own plant.

20 Likes

Interesting, I have found this a little also, I think sometimes it’s the super ‘racy’ effect, which in the absence of company can become a little abrasively introspective. I play endless guitar and that keeps the wolves at bay.

6 Likes

Home grown music has been good to my soul. It’s chased away many dark moments… And it’s cheaper than a psychiatrist. lol

4 Likes

Really just a heads up for someone who may never have had a strong SEA sativa.

3 Likes

13 Likes

That’s looking super happy, which one is it? How’s the Kalamata going?

1 Like

That’s the cutting of your VB I saved for outdoors.

Kalamata are doing well, I’ll try to get some pics tomorrow morning. They’re a little loud frankly. Lol

3 Likes

One is getting topped as it’s just getting too tall. The Malawi are kicking too. The Malawi male is a magnificent bastard.

4 Likes

Ahh, wow that looks different outside hey, super branchy… wait for the stretch lol. how long till they start to flower normally? The Kalamata are sounding better by the day🙏

1 Like

21 Likes