Greandal’s menagerie…

Culling is always a good thing cuz. It keeps the weaker stuff outta your genetics in the long run.

3 Likes

I would like to see a maxed out Oaxacan, absolutely. I’m afraid I won’t be able to just let them go like last year’s, I can’t get away with 12’ plants. LOL. If I get some of the short phenos I’ll definitely put some outside. Also working on a greenhouse.

3 Likes

My wife is after me to build her a greenhouse this Winter. I’m figuring it out now but it will, probably, be about 12’ x 16’ or there about.

2 Likes

I have a vegetable bed, I think you’ve seen it, that runs the length of the south wall of the house. Going to raise that bed another foot or so and enclose it to the height of the gable window, about 17’. Working on an automatic shade system to keep the equatorials happy.

3 Likes

Hey @Upstate

Oaxacan #1

In the soil yesterday. How’s that for vigor? :joy:

4 Likes

Oh I understand the benefits I have just not been in this situation before. I welcome the challenge. Hopefully the input I receive from folks like you will guide my decision making.

2 Likes

Thai/Oaxacan #1 and 2

Oaxacan #2 and 3

7 Likes

So this will be more interesting, more quickly, for most I think. At least more fun to watch than the trip to Mars next door.

Peach Purée cbd (G13): Fairly well known 2:1 CBD variety. Reportedly effective from people I know.

Nomad (Jinx): Obscure “medicinal” cultivar, who knows? lol Found it’s lineage interesting.

Alien OG/Dosi Walker auto. both from my friend @MoBilly. I mean, what’s not to like here?

Hopscotch: From @LilJonB. MoBilly turned me on to this and after checking out the thread I gotta.

Blue Dream: Seedsman’s take on it. Also reportedly good.

Edit: Dosi Walker autos are from @Bullskinner via MoBilly.

Please consider this an invitation to comment. Anything you know or think about these is welcome.

6 Likes

This is a great lineup bro! I’ve been wondering about that Peach Purée myself.
:+1:

2 Likes

I think I first saw Fergus grow this out. Several folks have said it was good.

1 Like

Beboppin along…

Only one no show, a Oaxacan. Will leave it for a while just in case.

One slow Oaxacan with a tough membrane but it’s greened up enough it’s connected with the soil. :crossed_fingers:

9 Likes

Once you get started , all you lack is finishing !
You got it started friend , may i watch while they finish ?

3 Likes

Absolutely! Please do!

3 Likes

And then there was one. …Ungerminated seed, that is.:grin:Plenty of opportunity for something special!

2 Likes

Day 15

13 Likes

Day 22

Though the Oaxacans started more slowly they’re getting underway. Nothing but water thus far. The Oaxacan/Thai are really impressing me.

It looks like I might have one or two of the dwarf Oaxacan phenos @Upstate mentioned.

Other winter activities…

11 Likes

Oh now… you can’t hang that teaser out there without followup!

That is a forge? What have you been making bro?

Inquiring minds… :rofl: :vulcan_salute:

Cheers
G

3 Likes

Coming along nicely. What’s your plan for flowering these? Flipping soon?
The dwarfs grow noticeabley slower than the tall stretchy ones. Nice and compact for indoor. If you think you got dwarfs and want them to keep pace with the others you could transplant them sooner and always keep them in a larger container size than the others. These can go in 3 or even 5 gallon pots early in flower and stay around 2-3 feet tall. The others are another matter😉
Is that a cudgel?

3 Likes

It’s a little propane forge I bought to use indoors. It gets hot enough to weld so it’ll be nice for reasonable damascus billets, mokume, joints and rivets etc.

Nah it’s just a piece of hammer practice. It started as about 9” of 15 mm round. Took it to square, tapered one end and looped it rather sloppily, put a point on the other end and twisted it. Just seeing how fast the forge heats.

I started everything at 12/12 and it looks like it was a good idea. :joy:

4 Likes

Wowsa! Time to take out the table and get the fan going.

6 Likes