Grease_monkeys garbage can

I never have wifi issues on any devices and I’ve got good signal by them, they just decide to do their own thing

4 Likes

These are what I’ve been using for 3 years no issues ever. I can run 2 1000w hps off each one, my aerators, pumps, fans, etc

3 Likes

Not sure why anyone would want wifi control as it’s so easy to get a wifi bump.

1 Like

This makes me nervous. It says 15A max?

I just use cheapo digital timers but I’m only drawing 300w max

2 Likes

Yeah, amd they work great, I run 1 light per timer now, but for over a year, while upgrading I ran 2 lights (digital ballasts) off them with absolutely no issues

1 Like

Ok good. That makes way more sense.

All the best.

1 Like

Hmm… I use the 4 channel ones. Maybe they are better. :man_shrugging: of course with my pulse grow monitor, I get an email as soon as something isn’t right.

2 Likes

I think ill just go back to click timers… I don’t need the fancy

5 Likes

Good call, lol

1 Like

Are you using the most recent firmware? I just upgraded mind and thought of you.

I havnt done a recent one, but these have been glitchy from day one even with updates.

1 Like

What strain?

You’ll know soon enough

2 Likes

The anticipation is killing me! :tired_face:

1 Like

I up potted the ghost rose auto tonight. Its 8 days old, hopefully I can keep it happy lol

@ReikoX whats the average amount of time on these ones seed to chop?

Non of my clones have rooted yet, they’re getting uglier by the day, I may just lose my cackleberry lol ohwell

5 Likes

I’m at 10 weeks to the day with mine from @ReikoX and by looking at the tricks under my microscope I have 2 weeks left give or take a few days

2 Likes

I took mine about 10 weeks from germination.

4 Likes

Sounds good, I’ll plan for 10-12ish

2 Likes

Well, looks like I’m already fuckin killing it

3 Likes