Grease_monkeys garbage can

Growing weed is fun… growing weed is fun… growing weed is fun

20210820_214259

14 Likes

well learning experience perhaps…

3 Likes

Yeaa i know, but im getting low on bud, the last 3 learning experiences are hurting my stash lol

2 Likes

I know a guy!

2 Likes

I think that crackleberry seed I got from you sprouted with mites :rofl::rofl: anything I can do to help bud, let me know :v:

3 Likes

Lol I wouldn’t be surprised at this point!

2 Likes

Man, I spent hours vacuuming, bleaching, wiping, bleaching rinsing my clone tent, breeding tent and gear. Axed all plants and started over, got a bunch of happy girls (and a couple guys) kickin it in style in a clean room. Sometimes ya gotta resort to bleach, kills everything… even DNA :astonished: lol :v: good luck brotha

5 Likes

lol, it is like cleaning up a crime scene.

4 Likes

Dexter style, lol

5 Likes

Ghost rose auto day 20: she’s already showing pistils, but seeming healthy , a little discoloration on some of tge tips but not too bad.

All the cackleberry clones died… she gone

8 Likes

Chopping mine now! An absolute winner!

12 Likes

Awesome! They look great

2 Likes

Great looking plants here. What’s actually the genetics of Ghost Rose from @Mr.Sparkle yea?

2 Likes

I only know mine were sent to me by @ReikoX :heart:

2 Likes

Ghost Rose is Ghost Toof (Mephisto) x Sugar Black Rose (Delicious).

9 Likes

So im starting somthing new today. After searching for Jack herer I had a whole bunch of members reach out to me. @Sasquatch and @Old-Ron hooked me up!

Sasquatch sent me some of the jack herer from sebring seeds (photo fem)
old Ron sent me some jack herer that a friend of his sent him, sadly only 1 made it through the mail so ive only got one shot!

Then I also started 1 of my cackleberry S1 seeds in hopes of getting the original back.

15 Likes

Good luck buddy! Anything I can help with, let me know!

3 Likes

Can’t wait to see what you will do with it @Grease_Monkey !!!

2 Likes

Knocking off a bucket list strain! Its even better i have two different ones to compare!

4 Likes

I have mini tails poking out of all 3 jack herer seeds, nothing from cackleberry yet

3 Likes