Grease_monkeys garbage can

Yeah man, I think about 24 inches inches should be good for young plants under a 100 watt strip light.

HLG recommends 24-28 inches for seedlings for their 100 watt R spec, so that seems about right…

2 Likes

In my mind… ive proven the lights, ive proven the soil. The only wild card is the nutes. Hell, I was getting better results in a mini fridge outside at 0 degrees celcius lol

The chances of me shutting it down are slim cause I’m stubborn and vengeful lol ill get it figured

6 Likes

I left town over the long weekend so I gave the 3 plants a bunch of water and crossed my fingers lol.

Theyre looking pretty good, the seedlings were thirsty and the ghost rose still has moist soil… oops. But she’s looking better after the feeding and cal mag.

@ReikoX I’m in week 4 with the ghost rose, do these typically stretch up some. Or did I maybe stunt it with my B.S? Shes only about 8-10 inches tall

10 Likes

Lol, I told ya those autos don’t drink much at all… I overwatered mine a few times, they grew to 2’ finished height in 5 gal pots. Man the smoke is so sweet

4 Likes

I didn’t soak it, just a heavy watering lol I figured it would atleast be ready for more by tommorow haha.

4 Likes

Yeah, she just started flowering. She should stretch for another week or two. :+1::seedling:

3 Likes

Good to hear!

2 Likes

More ugly every day. I pluck the ugly, new ones form

4 Likes

Looks like leaf septoria to me bud, a couple applications if peroxide/water spray may help

3 Likes

Thats a new word… ill Google it later

1 Like

Fuck the weed plants… this looks better

11 Likes

Yeahhhhh, buddy! She’s looking mint, gonna be sweet when she’s ready to show!

2 Likes

Woulda been cooler if they didn’t sand through my freshly painted black bumper trim…

3 Likes

Can’t win em all :joy:

1 Like

Lol these days I can’t win anything

5 Likes

Son of a bitch, its even happening to a seedling

Would this be a better choice?

2 Likes

I’d start with the peroxide first, but that’s just me. Peroxide is all natural… and works for a variety if things… give her a water with or two with it too, will help Amy root problems by helping break down old
dead roots and bringing more oxygen to good roots

2 Likes

I’ll do a 5-1 water/peroxide fir spray and 4-1 water peroxide fir water…although I’ve read you can go 2-1 peroxide water fir watering

2 Likes

Thanks alot, ill giver a try

3 Likes

You sure that’s not just a magnesium deficiency?

2 Likes