Grease_monkeys garbage can

No not positive, but he’s had similar problems through multiple grows using different nutes, so I’m leaning towards a fungal infection, spore or environment issue. Treating a mag deficiency is easy and safe to do, at that point I’d try anything :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

Even in the seedling? Only 1. Theyre 11 days above soil, and got a diluted mix of what I was giving the big one (cal mag included).

2 Likes

Come to think of it… I started using cal mag and started getting problems. Maybe ill just go back to adding random amounts of Epsom salt again lol.

2 Likes

Oh interesting, perhaps they have magnesium lockout from too much calcium?

2 Likes

wish i could help, hopefully someone finds an answer for you soon.

1 Like

I dunno, ive used it sparingly for the last few grows that have been shit… but that’s also when I switched nutes. Nutes and cal mag are the same brand.

With the advance nutrients id just pour a random amount of Epsom salt in every other jug

2 Likes

Maybe consider using neither epsom or cal mag. I rarely use it, I sometimes do if I feel they need it but not on the regular and not on seedlings.
Eliminating variables one at a time :+1:

3 Likes

I’ve noticed the last few runs my pistils always look deformed or… wimpy? Any known causes for it?

3 Likes

They look like they’ve receded a bit. Pollen?

2 Likes

No way, its been 3+ runs since there was pollen in there and it was non viable pollen. Multiple bleaching aswell.

I’m kinda going back to the nutes again… ever since the switch I’ve had weird pistils.

2 Likes

Yea, nutes, roots or lights one of those, you’ve proved your lights aren’t the problem sooooo

2 Likes

Grab some general hydroponics or advanced nutrients 3 part. Feed 1/2 strength for a while and see if you can’t rule out the nutes you’re using… I say those nutes because (especially with AN) it’s hard to overdo it and they have been proven for decades

2 Likes

So I put cackleberry outside to die a few weeks ago, and she’s flowering and semi healthy. Sooo I took some cuts and stuck them in a bowl of water/bleach and dawn to kill the bugs, maybe ill get lucky and save it… doubt it, but maybe.

I also ordered more AN 3 part, it should be here Tuesday. I’m thinking once the jack herers are big enough for clones I may take a couple and do a side by side grow just to fully prove that the diablo is trash.

5 Likes

Right on brotha! If there’s anything you need from me don’t hesitate to ask. :crossed_fingers: fingers crossed for those crackleberry cuttings

1 Like

Inside the red circle is dead bugs lol

Cackleberry that should be dead

And more ugly in the tent. I sprayed them with fungicide a week ago, and hydrogen peroxide water today

4 Likes

You think your magic cloner could root some partially flowering cuts lol

2 Likes

I have no where indoors to run it right now, all my spaces are stuffed with plants

1 Like

In the experiment dawn dish detergent was fatal to the clones. I’m interested in seeing what happens!

3 Likes

Haha oops. Ohwell I guess we will see. Theyre in a cup of water in the minifridge

3 Likes

Made some QWISO with left over bud in the cupboard. Its a combo of marauder, zkittles, violator, bubbas gift and random weed from work.

The dark specs are bits of left over oil still in the pan

5 Likes