Grease_monkeys garbage can

Anyone ever smoke a Tulip?

8 Likes

Haha, I’d always roll paige a huge tulip joint and a cross joint… when she got home from work which ever she wanted to smoke would tell me what kinda mood she was in :rofl: also I do like me a trident every now and then :woozy_face:

7 Likes

11 Likes

What’s your process for making qwiso? I just started making it.

2 Likes

Fill a jar with dry ground trim or bud, then fill until full with isopropyl alcohol, put the lid on tight. Shake very vigorously for 30 seconds, no more or else you will leech chlorophyll making your product taste harsh. Filter. I use a metal reusable coffee filter to strain out the plant material. Then I take the liquid, minus the plant material and strain it through 3 paper coffee filters stacked in the metal filter draining into a Pyrex dish. Let evaporate and viola! Isopropyl oil! Careful, as it is extremely flammable until the isopropyl alcohol has completely evaporated. A fan helps lots. Make sure there is lots of ventilation.

4 Likes

Bud, I’ve got a ton of viles if you want a few for your product there. Swing by the house sometime.

1 Like

I just use one coffee filter cause I’m an impatient greasebag that doesn’t care lol.

I got a bunch of viles last time I made oil… I ended up just leaving it in the cake pan lol

5 Likes

Hahaha, that’s what I usually do, too lazy to deal mostly

3 Likes

Exactly. I just load the vape and go

2 Likes

Vape!?!?!? You mean Douche Flute?? :rofl: I’m a zig zag oil spreader.

3 Likes

I do that too… but its so much easier to take oil rips on the go and totally not at work with the vape lol

3 Likes

Now THAT, I understand :rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

Hopefully im back in business. I mixed a half strength jug with an unmeasured amount of Epsom salt. No cal mag. And a dash of microbial mass… besides being at half strength I am back to how I mixed it all before. I’m pretty sure my ppm meter is junk, it was claiming 1700 with water ppm being 37

Leaving town for a few days so I gave em a good soaking.

9 Likes

8 Likes

Still looking a bit sad, have they picked up a bit yet with the new feed juice?

3 Likes

I do the same, except I use a griddle on low full of water, I place my Pyrex dishes in there. Cook on low with a turbo fan blowing across from the rear with HELLA ventilation. I do a first and a second cleaning, the second I just give a wicked quick shake with about 50% of the iso. (Obviously 99%) I purchase my ISO by the skid from a pharmaceutical company. Comes in 3 liter bottles, 64 of them. But that’s for the whole crew.

3 Likes

Second wash eh? I’ve been wondering what gets left behind after my first wash, but I dint want to leech any chlorophyll from it, I bet you half ISO and a quick shake gets the rest if the glands out without grabbing much green?

@Grease_Monkey why dint you come over and grab one of my healthy plants and I’ll mix ya up a bottle of my juice and do a side by side with a healthy established plant, if the plant I give you starts getting sick it could help pinpoint the problem, at least eliminate other possible causes.

3 Likes

Yea the young ones seem to be doing better. They’ve only got 1 watering with half strength new stuff.

The flowering plants is beyond putting put new leaves so the damage is there till the end

4 Likes

Lol u need to let the plants just grow

2 Likes