I got more important things happening lol. She’s comin home today

7 Likes

Fuck yea bud! Looks mint!

2 Likes

Just in time for winter… story of my life lol

3 Likes

needs a lift and 35" tires :rofl:

4 Likes

Hahahaha is it wrong that I’ve contemplated it… with a diesel.

It gets a tow truck ride with no windows in this weather ffs

2 Likes

I was going to say it’s the wrong time of year to be taking it out of a nice warm dry garage. Do you have a garage to put it in or is it the dreaded tarp and bungee cords lol.

1 Like

Well I dropped it off in July with a "2 week " turn around lol. I shoulda been free and clear all back together by now. I’ll most likley be looking for indoor storage over the winter. The paint will be too soft to tarp it without damage

2 Likes

Hell… im still waiting on my hood to show up from the states lol in my typical fashion a meticulous plan goes as far in the other direction as possible lol

2 Likes

Story of my life, I make plans and God laughs, and says not today sunshine it’s all changed lol.

5 Likes

:100:% go big or go home! Bring it jeepin with us @Grease_Monkey !! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

I’m talking the gf into an old f100 (bubble truck as she calls it) slapped on to a 4door wrangler frame… theyre within a couple inches of each other lol

3 Likes

Like you and me! You’re under I’m over :rofl:

1 Like

The only thing I’m under is your girlfriend… … reverse cowgirl

madonna-giddy-up

5 Likes

Which girlfriend? :laughing::laughing::laughing:

4 Likes

The only one… no others will put up with you lol

@Weedstruck can add confirmation to this statement

4 Likes

Haha, no doubt… but she’s not my gf, she’s on a tryout plan… I call it the 12 year plan, we’re down 3.5 years, she’s got a while to go before she gets to be called my girlfriend :laughing:

3 Likes

Dont tell my gf… but she’s on the same plan lol.

4 Likes

They have had 2 feedings with the half strength AN and things are looking up (for the seedlings) besides looking a bit hungry the leaves now have that “thick meaty” look to them with good green on the top halves. The auto is ugly but smells amazing and is starting to fatten up. I may be getting out of my funk and back to growing weed instead of weeds

12 Likes

Post #420 gets a bud shot of my two remaining dragonblood spears

12 Likes